Clone tropper sister - memory wipped 2

It had been three years since your so called death to the republic eyes but you were still living, but under a new name to other hunter which was y/n fett. The people who hired you called your the Iron Maiden which was a name you were fine with since the start. During these three years you had learn to speak many alien languages because it was good for business, you also did meet up with boba a lot of times. During one of your meetings with boba he would introduce you to mandolore boy named lussca, who was from a  mandolore clan and powerful bounty hunter bloodline. You and lussca started having a special relationship you were no longer a child but now an adult, and boba seemed to be fine with the whole things.

Y/n " lussca you have to wake up" lussca was fast alseep on the bedroom of your ship, he had meet with you on the planet you are on now and he ended up spending the night when a daily storm broke out.

Lussca " oh come on sweetie I know you love having me around"

Y/n " what do I even see in you"

Lussca " well I see in you a beautiful lady who has won me over to many times" Luscca started putting his armor on, over his regular clothes, he was soon standing right front of you holding his helmet.

Y/n " don't you have a missing for Jaba to get done my love"

Lussca " oh yes I will be getting into connect with you after I'm done with work, and maybe we can take some vacation time together"

Y/n " we will have to see about at" lussca soon walked off your ship smirking as usual it was not rare for bounty hunters, to date or end up marrying other bounty hunters. It seemed to be the common norm when it came to relationship in his guilds, and mostly people date or married other hunters because they knew the long hourly business.

Y/n " time to head to coruscant" you soon left the planet heading back to coruscant with your carbon frozen criminals, after a while of flying your arrived at coruscant.

Y/n " another good pay day" you were soon walking around coruscant when you bumped into someone, you were not wearing your helmet at the time.

???? " hey sorry about at miss didn't see you there"

Y/n " it okay" you soon got up from the ground and saw you had ran into one of those clone troopers, you and seem and heard many stories about the DNA at share of Jango fett.

???? " I'm sorry you have the same eyes of someone I lost many years ago"

Y/n " I'm sorry for you lost sir"

???? " thanks have a great evening miss"

Y/n " same for your sir" you soon walks away from the man but he kept on looking at you, ever since your death to your brothers things had been questionable. You were no longer at little girl who was screaming for her brothers to believe her and listen to her, and at stayed with them all even your own generals felt bad for what happened to you.

Clone base

Rex " hey echo what the matter you look like you seem a ghost"

Echo " I ran into a female mandolore bounty hunter ... she had the same eyes as y/n"

Rex " echo you ..."

Echo " don't you dare call me crazy Rex she was our baby sister and she dead alone and scared"

Fives " we all live with the pain echo"

Echo " she can't really be dead can she"

???? " I think we have been lied to boys" the three clone troopers turned around and saw anakin standing there and he looked mad, they all could tell he knew something and they soon saw Obi wan and plo koon come walking into the room. Right behind them was Ashoka and kaminoan scientists along with a medical droid either one of them looking up at someone.