Anakin padawan - kidnapped ( request)

You are the planet of Naboo today with anakin and senator padamo, you and anakin had been asked to Naboo after there were many reports of being going missing. There had been reports of zygerrian slavers coming to the planet and taking anyone they can get their hands on. You knew your master had a very powerful hate for the zygerrian people due to his childhood past of being a slave.

Y/n " master I'm going to check the last location of a few gunguns who were taken"

Anakin " no I'm not letting you go alone while there are slavers around"

Y/n " master you and the troopers are need in meeting right now and I'm can do some hunting for information on my own, and I will call you if I find anything"

Rex " general I think she will be good in her own"

Y/n " see Rex agrees with me"

Anakin " fine you can go but make sure you stay safe"

Y/n " yes master I know" you soon walked away from anakin and Rex and head off into the forest of the Naboo planet, your were now trying to find any information of the missing people.

Y/n " hello is anyone there" you had stoped when you heard something break getting your full attention, and you soon turned around looking for anything.

????? " well look what I have found a beautiful purple twe'lik girl" you soon saw a zygerrian male walking towards you with a evil smirk on his face making your skin crawl in horror.

Y/n " what have you done to the people you have taken you scumbag" you soon take out your lightsabers and look at the slaver, but you soon notice he was not alone he had some backup with him.

Y/n " if you most know I'm not here alone I'm with my master and our troopers so if you take me, them your better get ready to pay for your crimes" you soon started frighting the zygerrian troopers as they try to take you down to the ground. You soon stated running away and making a call on your comlink hoping anakin will hear you.

Comlink

Y/n " master there are zygerrians on Naboo and they are taking people and there are a few after me"

Anakin " y/n where are you I will send some man to you and help you out"

Y/n " I'm almost ....ahhhh" you soon were wrapped up in orange wipe at send shock threw you body and knocked, you to get ground hard.

Anakin " y/n what happens y/n" you could hear anakin yelling your name but you could do nothing, you stated to see the zygerrian troopers standing over you and your vision soon become blurry. Your comlink was soon taken off of you and step on my the leader of the group.

With anakin

Anakin " y/n"

Padamo " she has to be okay right"

Anakin " Rex get some of the man ready we are going after her if we leave her to long with them to will be to late"

Random man " oh come on she is just a twe"lik girl just let them have her her species females sell high on the slave market"

Anakin " how dare you speak of my padawn like at she has saved ...."

Padamo " anakin go save y/n I will deal with this fool"

Anakin " sure Rex come on we have to go save y/n"

Rex " yes sir" anakin and Rex along with a handful of troopers headed out to go find you and save you before it was to late.

Back to you

Y/n " let the people of this planet go and me as well"

Zygerrin " aww little one you are so cute with your free will but I will soon destroy it"

Y/n " my master and my friends will come to save all of us and make you pay you scum"

Zygerrin " I will like to see at little one we leave this planet now"

Droid " sir we can't leave it seem like we are being blocked off by clone troopers and there is a jedi and he not very happy with us" Before any could do anything anakin made his way into the hanger room where you and the others were being kept, when he saw you and others in cages and chained he was not very happy. Anakin for in hand to hand combat with the slaver am soon overcame him, you and the others were soon freed by Rex.

Anakin " are you okay they didn't hurt you"

Y/n " I'm fine sky guys what about the others"

Anakin " they all have been return home safety"

Padamo " y/n it good to see you are okay"

Y/n " hey padamo.... what happened to your hand"

Padamo " oh nothing I'm just happy you are okay"