Anakin padawan - sith

The jedi council had sent ankain, Ashoka, and you on mission to go find ventress but now all three of you are in small republic shop floating in space. After waiting so many hours anakin and Ashoka were getting bored and wanted some action to happen.

Y/n " the more the two of you guys for trouble to show up it will"

Anakin " oh come on kid we have been sitting here doing nothing for the last hour"

Ashoka " yeah y/n don't you miss the feel of adventure and battle mixed together"

Y/n " ever time those two things are mixed together trouble shows up in numbers and chaos"

Anakin " oh come on y/n you worry to much"

Y/n " when ever we face trouble there is always someone who wants to kill you skyguy"

Ashoka " she is right anakin"

Anakin " when the both of your become full jedi you will understand what is happening" you and Ashoka laugh but soon the laugher comes to end when, the ship is rammed by another ship and it was ventrees ship.

Y/n " well it good to know ventrees this hates us" like the usual a fright had started when ventress walked onto the shop with her droids.

Y/n " I will take ones on the right"

Ashoka " I will get the left"

Anakin " I will deal with ventress"

Ventress " well well what do I have here skywalker and his two pets"

Ashoka and y/n " we are not pets" soon the fight started and you and Ashoka destroyed the droids, but saw anakin was having a hard time winning ventress.

Y/n " it time to give up your fright well ventress come now and everything will end peacefully"

Ashoka " yes ventress lay down you weapons and we will tell the republic of this"

Ventress " aww the two you are so pure heart and weak but I won't be going now" ventress toss a stink bomb and she was soon gone, all three of you saw her ship getaway.

Y/n " she is never going to go easily will she"

Anakin " hey at least we have gotten somewhere with her"

Ashoka " sure sky guy" soon you and Ashoka cleaned up the destroyed droids while anakin meet with the jedi council threw hologram.