Clone tropper sister - Bad batch

You had been told by general Yoda at you wooo be working with a special group of clones, at no ones has worked with yet so you were  given your orders and the place to meet these troopers. You are now waiting out in the opened kicking some dirt and humming to yourself.

Y/n " umm" you soon saw a ship land right in front of you or more like crash land right in front of you, making you take a step back and almost fall to the floor.

Y/n " okay that is making a grand entrance" you soon saw the door of the ship open and soon enough, you see someone walk out ship and over to you.

???? " you most he little sis right"

Y/n " well yes and you must he hunter right the leader of your squad"

Hunter " yes I'm and you are amazing little sis the General Yoda has told me and my squad a lot about you"

Y/n " well it nice to meet you hunter and I hope I can be helpful on your mission"

Hunter " well come on kid let get you onto the ship and into something else better"

Y/n " what wrong with my armor"

Hunter " it to much like a regs" you follow hunter onto his ship and that when you see the rest of his squads faces, they all looks different from each other. You soon are looking at the tallest one to you he looked like a giant and you were very smaller now.

Y/n " hello"

???? " the name is wrecker kid and I never seen some as short as you"

Hunter " wrecker be nice to her"

??? " hello my name is tech and I'm sorry for this fools words"

Y/n " hey it okay I'm used to people point out my height"

Hunter " hey Crosshair are you going to say hi to our sister" you soon looked at guy cleaning his blaster and chewing on a tooth pick.

Cross hair " hey"

Tech " don't mind cross hair he a man of few words at first but he will warm up to you soon"

Hunter " here you need armor the one you are wearing it not going t9 work for this mission"

Y/n " umm okay" hunter had passed you some black armor at look like it was your size, so you soon walked into a separated room and changed your armor. You soon walked back into where everyone else was and that when the crazy mission had started. You had gotten to fights a few aliens that were very deadly in many ways then one, and it was a story to tell the others later.

Wrecker " you did a great job shortie"

Y/n " thanks wreaked I had a fun time working with you and the others"

Hunter " remember you can't tell anyone else about this mission"

Y/n " yes sir" you had soon walked off the ship after you had changed back into the armor you were wearing earlier, the bad batch had promised to keep the armor for you. Just in case for another mission which you were happy to hear about, because you could wait to see them again.