Obi wan padawan - kidnapped ( request)

For being the padawn of master Obi wan you had seen it all or mostly all of it you knew, most of your maters rivals and have only faced off with the sith. You had yet to fights death watch warriors and coming from the stories of you own research and your master they were great warriors. You wet waking on a republic base with two troopers on portal, because one Obi wan didn't want you to go alone after there had been many acts on troopers and second the troopers didn't want you to go alone.

Waxier " come on kid we just want you to be safe"

Y/n " I know waxier but there has to come a time when I can do a portal on my own, even when I'm with others danger find me"

Boil " good luck trying to get the general to believe your story"

Y/n " oh believe me I tried and fail big time"

Waxier " at seems like the general" all three of you soon came to a fork in the road and you looked at guys knowing, there were two paths leading in opposite direction.

Y/n " " okay I will take the left and you two take the right"

Waxier " okay kid be carful"

Y/n " I will and I have my lightsabers and the force to help me out" waxier and boil nod at you and you soon walked down the left path holding one of your lightsabers. Everything was going well until your heard something at got your full attention.

Y/n " waxier ... boil is at you guys" you saw nothing but you were not letting your guard down. You soon brought all your second lightsaber and turned it on.

???? " well well I have found Obi wan little padawn" you soon saw someone walking towards you and you were able to tell he is part of death watch do you the symbol on his armor.

Y/n " you are part of death watch are you"

???? " oh little one I'm the leader of death watch and you are my new captive"

Y/n " you are more going to make me your captive"

????? " oh yes I'm I didn't come alone" before you could do anything metal ropes are warped around your body and legs, taking you to the ground hard and you soon saw more death watch warriors. Before you could do anything you are stocks multiple times, soon knocking your out cold.

Hours later

Y/n "why dose electric shock always hurt and why dose eveyone use it"

???? " hey purple girl you are awake" you soon see a man with orange hair stand I'm front of you, he was also in death watch armor as well.

Y/n " oh there are more of you ... yeah for me and I'm guessing you are bowton and the one who brought me is pime vizlia"

Bow-Ton " you are right girly and now we have to wait for Obi wan to find out you are here"

Y/n " my master is not a fool he will do anything he can to get me back and safe and take you all down"

Bow-ton " sure kiddo here I do have some kindness in me and I brought water and some food" bow-Ton soon gave you the food and water and you drank and ate.

Y/n " why are you being nice to me":

Bow-ton " because you are a child and you seem to be a good freighter from the stories I have heard"

Vizila " now I have been told she is awake and now we most contact the jedi and see him come"

Bow-ton " yes sir"

With Obi wan and the troopers

Obi wan " waxier and boil where is y/n"

Waxier " she went on second path from us but maybe she not fat behind from us"

Cody " sir there is incoming message from the commander"

Obi wan " okay"

Pime " well hello jedi you see I have your dear padawn and if you want her alive you most come meet me, and maybe you will get the kid back alive or dead"

Y/n " master don't it a ....." before you could say anything you are soon punched in the face by some random guy. Obi wan is mad and he knew he had to come get you and he was going to make death watch pay for their crimes.

Back at you

Vivzlia " he has to come to save his number one pet"

Y/n " I'm not a pet you fool" you were about to get another punch when Obi wan came out of nowhere and tossed you, your lightsabers and you soon freed yourself.

Obi wan " you okay young one"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine" the death watch warriors were about to attack and kill you and obi wan but soon back arrived and it was the trooper and kit fisto.

Vivzila " you win this time kenbio next time I will have you dead along with your bart" the death watch warriors soon leave and you are soon faces master kenbio and kit.

Kit " it seems like you are have good adventures young one"

Y/n " it is true master fitso"

Obi wan " I'm just happy you are okay y/n"

Y/n " hey not all the death watch warriors are bad one of them seemed very kind he kinds of remind me of someone but I don't know who" oh you did know who Bow-ton remind you of and you have meant this person before many months ago but you were going to kept a secret for awhile.