Plo koon padawan - saving his life from danger ( request)

The mission had come to end for you and your master along with the wolf pack, all of you had been called to a planet at was being taken over by droids. The people of the planet were happy to be free from the control of the droids and banking clans but you could sense something was wrong. Your master was talking with some people of high importance while you were making sure, the man were getting onto the ships and getting ready to leave the planet.

Y/n " Wolf I think you should stay here I have a feeling there is something wrong"

Wolfe " yes commander" you and wolf walked over to plo koon who was still talking and the two of you stood in the back, not tying to involved in the conversation but sometimes soon caught your full attention. You soon see a man dress in long robes walking over to your master and the others. You soon saw him pull out a gun and right away by the look on his face he was up to something, you soon walked away slowly from Wolfe but the guys soon made eye contact with you and started running toward the front getting everyone attention.

Y/n " master" you soon pushed plo koon out of the way and using the force to get the other out of way but you soon are hit badly,the unknown man soon fire fives shots at you each of them hitting you and soon enough your hit the ground hard. Before the man could make a ran for it a few guards tackled him.

Y/n " ....."

Plo koon " y/n"

Y/n " hey master are you and the others okay"

Wolfe " general we have to get her back to the ship fast before she lose to much blood"

Y/n " after many times of getting hurt or nearly killed I would think I would, get use to the pain but no there is some tiny feeling of pain" you try to smile but even making a facial expression sent pain threw your body plo koon and Wolfe looked at each and soon looked at you. Plo koon was able to use his force abilities to stop the bleed and heal some of your injuries. One of the medics was still on the planet and gave you a shot which soon placed you into a deep sleep because they knew soon or later shock will sent in, and become deadly on you even if plo loin was using the force.

Hours later

Y/n " hey I got some new scares out of is"

Plo koon " what you did back there was honorable young one but you have to remember you don't always have to put your life on the line to save lives"

Y/n " yes master but we are jedi we have to do things are selfless even if it means we have to give up our lives in the end"

Plo koon " yes at is reuse but for the remaining three weeks you will be at the temple away from the battle field"

Y/n " understood master" plo koon soon smiled at you before he left to go deal with a jedi council meeting of what had happened today. He knew you were become a wise and powerful jedi and one day you might become a jedi knight and maybe in a few years a jedi master like him and sitting on the jedi council.