Clone tropper sister - life outside of the repbulic au 1

You had left the clone republic army many years ago after you had gotten your heartbroken by two people you had loved so much. You had started a new life on loath when you arrived there many years ago, but you also had a secret at you kept away from you older lovers. When you arrived here a few days later you visit the doctors and you find out you were pregnant the only people you, told were your brothers who were mad about hearing who were the fathers of you children and how they treated you.

Y/n " kids finish your chores before night fall" you had triplets your names them Luke, Leila, and Leon they were your whole world and your brothers love their niece and nephews. When they got time off from the army they will come to see you and the kids and stay for while.

Lelia " mom I got done with my homework and chores can I watch some tv on the holo net"

Y/n " sure sweetie dinner will be ready soon"

Leila " okay mom" Leila soon sat on the couch and started watching random thing on the holo net, you walked out of the house and saw your sons doing their chores. You knew Luke and Leon were gifted with the force but none of the jedi generals have come, for them which made you feel any easy.

Y/n " boy be careful and remember don't scare away the life stock again"

Luke and Leon " yes mom" the boys had made themselves some lightsaber some spared parts they found, and some Jews they were give by after winning a game.

Back at the republic clone base

Rex " we were given some shore leave and at a goods time"

Echo " yea because now we can go see y/n and the kiddos"

Hard case " they have grownup a lot and so has y/n being a single mother" all the guys had gotten quite it really had taken a lot of will power for rex not to beat up anakin, when he found out he had broken his sister heart and didn't tell her why and end up leaving her alone to raise kids. Kids who had force scene as well made life for their sister hard and uneasy to deal with. Soon anakin and padamo were going to find out about their secret children and they will have a lot of explaining to do as well.

Anakin " good evening boys how is everything going"

Rex " good general"

Anakin " have any of you spoken to trooper y/n in any time Ashoka and few others have been worried about her since ..."

Five " no offense general but the business of our sister after she so called left in her own terms, is our family business no one else"

Anakin " yes you are right I'm sorry for asking take care man I will see all of you in the morning" your brothers loyalty was towards the republic but they had a bigger loyalty towards you their baby sister and their niece and nephews. Anakin soon left the room he had been worried sick about you and so has padamo they been looking, for you ever but there was no leads not even the troopers were giving hints. They knew sooner or later they will have to tell everyone the truth of the female clone troopers relationship with the jedi and senator.