Anakin padawan - traitor padawan and clone

You were not having the best of time right now because you were now stuck in deep space with, an old bullies of your from youngling training. It were two human twin bother named Leo and Leon and they loved to make fun of you, and for the way you held your lightsaber, but now they hated you for being the chosen ones second padawan.

Y/n " oh come on why couldn't I come to the festival just because Ashoka is older and can drink makes no sense" you were flying the starships because the twins didn't way to fly and the forbidden their troopers of flying the ship with you.

Y/n " incoming call" you soon turned on the hologram call and you soon saw Ashoka and anakin standing there, with Rex.

Anakin " how is the mission going and where are the another two padawans"

Y/n " well the missions going well we are now waiting for the another group to meet us, Leo and Leon are packing up the supplies with their troopers"

Ashoka " their master has been trying to get in contact with them for while"

Y/n " I will be checking up on them but we have been going slowly due to the supplies being fragile is we go into hyper spaces"

Rex " good move kid"

Y/n " well I will go check on them I will contact you on our way back master"

Anakin " good and be careful out there, there had been reports of crime families attacking ships"

Y/n " yes master" you soon end the call and you soon went to go check on the twins and their troopers, when you heard someone speaking but it was a voice your didn't know. You soon saw an tradoshans hunter standing there with some others, they were picking up the boxes and placing them into your ship.

Tradoshans " thank you for giving us our new weapons we will be making sure they are used, greatly"

Leo " anytime being padawan is starting to get boring"

Leon " we have something you could hunt a twi' lek Jedi girl and she will be worth it" before you could do anything you are soon picked up, and you soon noticed tradoshans holding you.

Y/n " you jerks"

Leon " aww y/n take is as a guide for your better life if you survive maybe you can become their servant, you will be a very beautiful one" you soon kicked Leon in the face making him spit out blood and look mad at you. You were soon taken onto their ships and placed in a cage.

Y/n " I have a friend will metal hand who will go to ends of the galaxy for me and my friend, and will kill anyone who hurts along with a group of loyal man"

Tradoshans " aww it good to have dreams" after a few minutes of traveling the ship was soon ramped by something and, you soon saw the lizard man running around.

Y/n " ......" you soon hear screaming and yelling and soon enough of the lizard man came flying passed you.

Y/n " hey guys how are you all doing I'm just stuck in cage of betrayal and hate" you soon see anakin, Ashoka and the members of 501st come running into the room. Ashoka soon freed you from her cage and gave you back your lightsaber, soon the hunters were arrested.

Y/n " so how did you guys find out I was there"

Ashoka " oh anakin sense you were In danger we meet up with the jerks and, you could say anakin was not happy about their comments towards you"

Y/n " so are they ...."

Ashoka " being arrested and triad for many crimes" you soon see Leo and Leon walking pass you soon take off walking towards them with, Ashoka following.

Y/n " hey Leo here a gift so you can match your brother" you soon punched Leo knocking him out cold in front of everyone.

Anakin " good move kid I'm proud of you"

Y/n " thanks and I need take the high road of being nice to them"