Obi wan padawan - sith

An old rival of obi wan has decided to resurface during the clone wars, so the jedi council had decided to sent him out to go deal with his old foe. You had been taken as well with Obi as backup of anything bad happens and if Obi needed saving from this mysterious guy.

Y/n " so this guy darth maul had killed you master many years ago, and you cut off his legs"

Obi wan " yes I had fallen into a dark place when my master was killed"

Y/n " I think your master would be proud of you Obi wan, you have become a well jedi master"

Obi wan " thank you young one" after a while of traveling your finally arrived to planet which seems to be covered in darkness.

Y/n " master are you sure you want to meet him alone"

Obi wan " yes young one he is mu foe and my duty to deal with but I will be back later on"

Y/n " yes master if you need me I will be here" Obi wan soon walked away but you felt like something was off you soon ran after Obi wan, thinking he will be needing so backup. You soon heard some fighting and you saw Obi wan was fighting against two unknown creatures. You soon ran into the battle when one of them with yellow dark skin was about hit Obi wan.

Y/n " no so fast buddy I'd you are going to kill someone you have to kill them face to face not like a coward"

Darth maul " oh Obi wan it seems like you have a new student I thought I will have the chance to fight, skywalker but the kid is okay it will be fun to kill her and break you like your broke me"

Y/n " not going to happen buddy I won't let you kill me or my master at easily"

Obi wan " I see you haven't changed over this many years maul I should of went for your head verse your legs"

Darth maul " you will die now"

Obi wan " maybe some day I will leave this world but not by your hands" soon Obi wan used the force and force pushed the guys away. Soon the two of you make a run for it you knew there was no need to keep fighting some over at over come with anger and revenge.

Obi wan " thank you for coming for me young one"

Y/n " anytime master I felt something was off and though you will be need some backup"

Obi wan " we will have to report our findings to the council"

Y/n " yes master"