Plo koon padawan - you are kidnapped ( request)

You had alway been told my your master to alway know your surroundings, and make sure to never let your a guard down. You knew your master could be overprotective of you and his troopers when it come to being on planet with the most dangerous wildlife and planets. This time everyone was on top of their games because you all were on a planet that seemed of be a place of nightmares, there were wildlife at were trying to kill or survive and plants nearly dead. The mission on the planet was to get the people, form the planet off and onto one of their neighboring planets.

Y/n " hey master I'm going to portal the more of the planet and see if I can find anymore people or wildlife"

Plo koon " okay young one but make sure to report in if you find anything"

Y/n " yes master" you soon walked away from your master and the troopers and soon walked off base , you were soon far away from base at it look so tiny when you looked back at it.

Y/n " the droids better hide because once I find them I will make them see how they destroy this beautiful, planet and made it onto a place of nightmares"

Y/n " what was at" you were waking when you heard footsteps following you and when you turned around you saw nothing.

???? " hello young padawan"

Y/n " what are you doing here lizard boy" you saw came face to face a tradoshans you knew these alien species were born hunters and their hunting was sick and evil. You had been told many stories from many jedi masters and clones about teadoshans.

Tradoshans " you are the padawan of master jedi plo and you see there is a high price of, a beautiful creature like you and your master head"

Y/n " don't going to happen"

Tradoshans " oh yes it going to happen because I didn't come alone" you soon turned around fast and saw another tradoshans male standing there, and he soon stun gunned you hard.

Tradoshans 2 " good idea going after the girl verse those troopers, the jedi fool will come for her right away master do have a great bond with their padawan" the tradoshans soon dragged you away to their ship and the first one takes off your comlink, and makes a call to the republic base on the planet.

At the base

Booster " general there is a incoming call from y/n"

Plo koon " answer it please" everyone was hoping to see your face but it was not you, it was a tradoshans dark green male.

Plo koon " what have you done to my padawan"

Tradoshans " everything will be explained later dear jedi master but right now, if you want to keep the kid alive you will come alone and handed yourself over or the kid will get a blaster blot to the head"

Tradoshans " you don't believe me fine ... hey bring the kid over her and have her say hi to her master" you were soon shown and that when eveyone knew the hunters meant business.

Plo koon " if I'm coming to meet you but if you break your promise I will make you repay for it" stinker was soon able to get the location of the hunters and their ship.

Tradoshans " good and you better want to hurry up" the comlink call soon ends and master plo koon already had his plan to have you but he was also mad at he allowed you to get kidnapped. Along with the tradoshans thinking it was a good idea to take a padawn and think tbey could get away with it.

Back to you and the tradoshans

Y/n " if you let me go maybe you can limit you sentence in republic jail for kidnapping a jedi padawan and many other crimes"

Tradoshans " shut up you stupid kid" the tradoshans soon punched you in the mouth making you spit out some blood.

Y/n " really you are going to hit me and make everything worst" the tradoshans was about to hit you once again but he was soon being lift into the air.

Tradoshans 2 " oh crap the jedi master is here" the second tradoshans was soon traclked down to the ground by booster and stinker.

Wolfe " hey kid are you okay"

Y/n " okay as I can be" wofle soon helps you back onto your feet and you soon see the two tradoshans hunters, are in handcuffs.

Plo koon " are you okay young one"

Y/n " oh yes master I'm fine just some bruises and cuts but everything else it okay"

Plo koon " that good to know and next time I'm making sure you take a few troopers with you"

Y/n " yes master plo" everyone was taken back to the base and the tradoshans were placed in cell and were going to jail for their crimes, you were in the medical bay getting looked at for your injuries.