Plo koon padawan - time off

You are back at the jedi temple on a break but this time you had company while you master was in, and jedi council meeting. You are hanging out with Ashoka the jedi temple library the both of you were bored and decided to do some research on the, old war data pads.

Ashoka " hey find anything interesting"

Y/n " well only a long list of planets I don't never want to visit because everything will try to kill you, what about you"

Ashoka " so old battle plans some of them worked and other you know failed"

Y/n " I would say we can go mess with the clone but last time we did at Rex and wofle changed us around the base"

Ashoka " hey we said we were sorry about the paint bomb and hey the color washed off their armor in seconds"

Y/n " but not their hair even the guys were laughing" you and Ashoka started laughing about the prank you both had done one her troopers and your, it was fair game about they pranked you and Ashoka so you guys had to get them back as well.

Ashoka " anakin didn't let Rex here the end of it after that even he couldn't believe me and you got them good on the prank"

Y/n " Wolfe did his best to hide the story and prank from master plo but even he knew he couldn't hide it as long, at was maybe the first time I seen master plo laugh"

Y/n " soon Rex and wofle found it funny even when they wanted to act like to didn't happen"

Ashoka " hey want to go see if Jessie, Hardcass, stinker, and booster will help us prank them again"

Y/n " won't hurt to try come on" you and Ashoka took off running out of the library and it was easy for you two to find the four troopers, and genuine agreed already.

Hours later

Plo koon " where could those two be" plo koon and anakin are standing out in the hallway with a few other jedi master, they were all seemed to be waiting for their padawan as well.

Anakin " I don't know they said they were going to the library"

Y/n " hey masters" everyone soon saw you running like you were running for your life and they soon saw Ashoka right after you.

Ashoka " bye masters"

Wolfe " y/n when o get my hands on you and those two fools" soon two troopers showed up and they seemed mad, and chasing you and Ashoka.

Rex " Ashoka you can't run all day I will get you"

Plo koon " I told wofle to not change her"

Anakin" hey o think it funny our padawan seem to be getting the man on their feet" soon plo koon and anakin took off running to go help their padawan before anything else happened. At day you two were not the only padawans playing pranks there were other kids running, from their troopers laughing.