Ashoka padawan - the truth comes out

You are waiting on the surface with your master Ashoka waiting for the rest of the team to show up, Ashoka had been pacing back and forth for the last hour getting your full attention. You were sitting on a rock watching here wondering what you could say to her.

Y/n " master I think you should have a sit to rest your nerves or take a break from pacing"

Ashoka " sure I'm just shocked at I will be see my old master and old troopers again,it has been so many years since I last saw them"

Y/n " master yoda did say this will be a great for you and them to meet and talk it out"

Ashoka " you are right about that"

Y/n "it to late for us to make a run for it because they are already here" you and Ashoka soon saw many starship land on the planet surface, you had went to go greet everyone while Ashoka deals with somethings.

Y/n " hello masters it good to see you again"

Anakin " padawan y/n I was happy to hear you will be on this mission with us"

Rex " yes kid we had been told you and your master had gotten done deal with some dangerous events , in your last planet"

Y/n " yeah it was helping out some friends of my master and when it was over master yoda called us here, tell us out new mission"

Obi wan " where is your master young one"

Y/n " she back on the ship dealing with some lose ends of our last mission"

Anakin " your master seems to be a very mysterious lady"

????? " I have learned from the best my former master" you soon turned around and saw Ashoka standing there and everyone stoped what they were doing and looked at her. You couldn't blame them they haven't seen her in many years. The last time they saw her, she was a child and now she a full grown adult with her own padawan.

Anakin " Ashoka"

Ashoka " hello master it been a while hasn't it .... and it seems like you have gotten to know my padawan very well"

Y/n " ......"

Rex " wait kid you have your own padawan"

Ashoka " yes I do rex"

Obi wan " padawan y/n why didn't you tell us your master was Ashoka tano"

Y/n " I'm sorry master but master yoda told me not to tell until he knew it was the right time, and some how this was the right time"

Obi wan " if it was master yoda wishes then we have to respect them" even if Obi wan agreed to master yoda plan there was skill was tension in the air making mostly everything weird and uncomfortable. Ashoka and her master didn't say anything to each other and soon walked away.