Anakin padawan - assualted ( resquest)

You and Ashoka were doing some supplies check for anakin once again, you two had been getting a few weird looks as people walked past you and Ashoka but that was something not new to the both of you. So you two just brushed it off think nothing more of it, you both knew the boys were not far away if anything happened they will be there to help you two out.

Ashoka " hey I'm going to check if the rest of the shipment is on the ship"

Y/n " sure I will make sure everything else is here"

Ashoka " call me if anything happens"

Y/n " will do" Ashoka soon walked away leaving you alone to do some last minute checking, but you soon heard someone walking toward you at first you thought it was the guys or anakin. When you turned around you saw a few bounty hunters standing there, you didn't want to take out your lightsaber because you didn't know if they were here to start a fight or not.

Bounty hunter " you know little twe"lik girl you are something special"

Y/n " excuse me but I have some personal business I need to attended to"

Bounty hunter 2 " oh come on little girl you are a jedi show us some of your jedi moves"

Y/n " sorry but I have been taught by my master to use the force only when needed so if you excuse I really most getting going" you walk around the hunters but you are soon pulled back when one of grabbed you arms, soon one of the hunters bring out a shock collar and tries to place it around your neck.

Bounty hunter 3 " once you have this one you will coming with us and behave well, and soon we will see you off to sith"

Y/n "you won't get away with this the republic is never far away"

Bounty hunter 4 " oh shut up little girl" the fourth bounty hunter soon slaps you on the face leaving a red hand mark on your right check, and also leaving a small cut which was drawing blood.

Y/n " Ashoka there are ..... " you soon feel painful shock running threw your body and you soon fall to your knees, yo7 hear footsteps running and you think it was Ashoka, but it was ankain and you can say he was not very happy to see you are capture but soon enough Ashoka showed up.

Anakin " I say you let the kid go before I do something none of us will like"

Ashoka " you should listen to him you bounty hunter scum he mean business and hates it when others mess with his friends"

Bounty hunter 1 " hey why don't we give the little girl another good shock and see what happens to her" soon enough you are shocked once again, making you scream in pain because now it was more painful then before and leaving small burn marks.

Anakin " you have mess with the wrong padwan bounty hunters" anakin soon force pushed the hunters into a wall knocking them out cold. Ashoka soon removed the shock collar from your neck and helped you onto your feet.

Ashoka " you okay I heard you scream"

Y/n " I'm fine"

Anakin " are you two okay"

Ashoka and y/n " yes master" soon the troopers had arrived and they soon arrested the bounty hunters, anakin didn't care if you told him you were okay he still took you to the jedi temple, and brought you to the medical bay to get check out by a medical droid. You later found out with Ashoka at the jedi council were looking for bounty hunters who were trying to get credits, for killing republic senators, jedi, and clone troopers for the sith.