Obi wan padawan - order 66 ( your death)

You are walking with master Obi wan afte getting done with planing the upcoming mission, there were droids c9minh and now it was the time to drive them off the plants were you all were for good. The troopers were ready to get this battle started and head back home.

Y/n " well master when we are done here we will all be taking a loon need rest"

Obi wan " yes young one we will but for now we must save the people of this planet"

Y/n " yes master and be safe out there"

Obi wan " you as well my padawn I will see you when this is all over" Obi wan soon hoped onto the giant lizard creatures and took off but soon you saw he was shot down, but it was not my the droid it was by the clones.

Y/n " Cody what the matter someone shit down the commander"

Cody " commander y/n you have betrayed the republic and now will be kills for your betrayal"

Y/n "Cody I'm your friend I would never betray anyone you know it"

Waxier " we should kill her now captain" soon the clones started shootings at you but with your lightsabers you were able to block the blasters shots coming at you. You were not thinking about Obi wan was here alive or dead, you need to make sure him and the troopers were okay.

Y/n " guys you have to stop there is something wrong here" none of your words was getting threw to the man but you were soon, shot in the leg making you fall to your knees. But you soon turned your head and bit and saw boil standing there and before you could do anything, he shot you in the chest twice.

Y/n " ......." soon the control the man were under broke and now they were looking at your body laying there on the ground, and you were not moving or breath.

Cody " medic we need a medic" soon Obi wan shows up surviving the fall and he soon rushed to you, he could all ready tell you were already gone the medic were about do something when Obi wan closed you eyes. Everyone got silent fast and soon Obi wan covered your body with his robe and picked you up.

Boil " I didn't mean to kill her general I ....."

Obi wan " ........" Obi wan had said nothing to his trooper when a ship arrived to pick all of them up he still was carrying your body. When he arrived at the jedi temple it broke his heart even more to see other young padawans killed as well by their own troopers. Some jedi master were holding on their student bodies not letting anyone touch them or take them away. Soon word spend around the galaxy at the troopers had killed young padawan which made parents around the galaxy not trust the troopers at much.

Funeral

Yoda " today we all say our goodbyes to y/n l/n and friend to many in this room"

Yoda " young y/n has taught us all many lesson while she was with us and she is still helping us learn more even when she is gone"

Yoda " she is at peace now and one with the force and maybe one day we will see her again" many people had come to your funeral and there was no dry eye there, Ashoka your best friend could believe you were gone it was hard for her to look at your casket. When she was told of your death she didn't believe it and when she heard boil killed you she was mad she tried to attack him but, anakin stop her and pulled her into a hug while they both cried for your death.