Anakin padawan - getting separted from him (request)

You are on some unknown planet again and you could say anakin rather be somewhere else then, you were trying not to get mud in your shoes which was hard. You are standing near some boxes minding your own busses until anakin gets back but it seemed like it going to be a while.

Anakin " I hate this planet"

Y/n " oh come on master there not to much things on the planet here at are deadly"

Anakin " sure kid whatever you say"

Trooper " commander and general there have even reports of man hearing something coming from the area over there"

Y/n " well I will go check it out and see what happing" you walked over to area with some troopers and soon walked into the jungle area, when something warped around your leg and brought you down to the ground hard.

Rex " kid"

Y/n " I'm .....ahhhh" soon you were pulled threw the jungle you and noticed a wine was around you legs and every time you loved, the vine tight it hold of you making you feel like it going to break you leg any second. Rex was chasing after you don't want to lose sight of him but the troopers stoped him saying they had to get anakin to help out.

Y/n " ahhh" you soon used your light saber and freed yourself from the vine but you felt pain in your leg, you soon took off running back to where everyone else. Soon something pinned your down to the ground and it was giant animal with sharp claws and fangs.

Y/n " ahhhh" you had dropped you light saber a few feet away from you and your were trying to use the froce, to help you get it back up your hands and arms were being held down. For some lucky you soon were able to get your right hand freed and used your lightsaber to cut the beast and sent it running in fear back into the woods.

Y/n " why can't we ever be on quite and peaceful planet"

Anakin " y/n"

Y/n " anakin over here" you soon saw anakin show up in front of you and he soon ran over to you and hugged you.

Anakin " are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine just some cuts and bruises nothing much"

Rex " kid I'm sorry I couldn't come after you"

Y/n " it okay rex"

Anakin " now come let's get you to medial bay and get your cuts checked out" anakin and rex helped you out of jungle and had taken you to the medical bay. Soon trooper were told to stay away from the jungles and make sure to stay in groups, in hopes nothing bad will happen again to anyone.