Clone trooper sister - hogwrats au

You go to hogwarts school for witches and wizards well you were the only one in your big family at attend hogwarts, you older brother attended a different school from you an all boys school called durmstang. When you gotten your letter to attend hogwarts so could say it took a while for your father to say yes to you, but he soon said yes. When you arrived at hogwarts you and many other first year students who to take the house placement, the hat place you in ( your hogwarts house ). You and soon become friends with two guys name anakin and padamo and a girl named Ashoka.

Y/n " oh look it owl mail day" you and your friends were eating breakfast when owls started flying threw thew the room and soon your owl dropped a letter. You soon saw it was from your father but you could tell my his handwriting and the letter.

Ankain " oh it from your dad"

Y/n " yeah if he usually check up on me letter and asking me how everything is going or if I want to transfer school to by brothers school"

Lux " wait you have brothers you never mentioned them before"

Y/n " oh yeah you went home for the holidays when I talked about them because they sent me some gifts, well yes I do have older brother and I'm the youngest and only girl in my whole family"

Padamo " wow you have a lot of sibling"

Y/n " yeah but I hope I get to see them when the school year over"

Obi wan " attention students tonight we will have some honor gust of magical school coming, and spending a few months here as an program by the magical council"

Anakin " do you think they are those beautiful French girl again"

Ashoka" they are not at beautiful" a few girls or a lot of girl had gotten jealous when a group of French girl arrive at the school steal all the guys attention, even your one friend ditched you to looking at the beautiful new girls.

Padamo " someone is jealous"

Y/n ' you know what I can't wait to see all your boys get jealous by the new students or some new boys, and then we can talk about jealous" you soon eat the rest of you waffle and look at the guys as they have nothing else to say and soon you all head off to class.

Later at night

Obi wan " as many of you have heard we will be hosting another school students here for a few months and there will be a big dance held here a ball ever year is allow to attend, but now may I welcome our brothers from the north and proud sons of durmstrang " that was your brothers school and before you could do anything soon the door open and I comes walking your brother and any other students.

Padamo " are they even the same age as us because most of the have beards"

Y/n " they are a few years older then us I can tell you at" you made eye contact with one of you brother hard Ase and he just smirked at you, but when he noticed the boys near you he gave them glare.

Anakin " okay what was at all about him smiled when he saw y/n but when he saw us he got mad" soon the entrance routine had ended and everyone looked shocked.

Y/n " ......." soon everyone sat down for their meal but most of the girls were checkin out the new boys.

Y/n " hey after dinner I'm going to say hey it the new boys"

Anakin " good luck with at because all the girls here want to speak to them"

Y/n " maybe or maybe not" after dinner you walked over to your brothers with ankain and the other following.

Rex " there you are little sister" Rex soon picked you up and spin around with you getting everyone attention and soon everyone was looking at you and them.

Rex " who are you boys"

Y/n " these are my friends I have told you boys and father about in my many letters"

Fives " I don't trust them at much"

Anakin " it nice to meet you guys"

Echo " sure here us close we will be watch you boys close and more you long hair .... try anything with our baby sister will show you what type of magic we have and our father is more scare then we are"

Y/n " guys be nice hey me and Ashoka will show you all where you will be staying, we had volunteer early today"

Jessis " sure let's go" You and Ashoka walked away with you brothers and the classmates but you and Ashoka were trying not to laugh, at the guys feared reaction of you brothers.