Plo koon padawan - what he/clones think about you

You have been the padawan of plo koon for a year and some number of months and you had yet to know what your master and the troopers thought about you. You did think of you master as a father to you because he was always looking out for you, and his was strict on you when it comes to missions.

Plo koon

Plo koon saw you as a daughter to him and he knew he could be very strict when it came to your training and missions, but he knew one day you will no longer be a padawan and child. You would be a young lady and jedi who might be ready to take on her padawan. There were times when you brought a smile to you his face and made him laugh even do he knew, he was suppose to respect the jedi council wish even when he was member of the council.

Wofle pack

The Wolfe pack the they saw you little sistee or niece and saw you as the pup of the Wolfe pack with you being the youngest out of all of them. Even due they were made to grow older fast they still saw you as the baby of the group, but they did have major respect towards you. After all the years of you saving them from danger and caring about them like humans, and always listen to them when it came to battle planing. They hated the one day when you were no longer going to be with then, when you finally become a jedi and started leading your own squadron but they wish one day to service under you when you were a jedi master.

Jedi council

You could say most of the jedi council had great respect for you and thought you were going to be a great jedi one day, but they were s9me who thought you were to young and not ready to become a jedi. The support of your master, Obi wan, yoda, and kit fisto the council for members were overruled.

Others

Tarkin hated you with a passion and your disliked him as well he didn't like you and Ashoka at much, because you two were to young to be telling him right from wrong. Much of the senate liked you after hearing stories of you saving your trooped and citizens from danger.