Clone tropper sister - fox and others

When it comes of commander fox and his squadron they had mixed feelings about you, they were not the only one some of your brothers saw you as an failure to the come and brotherhood. There were times when fox didn't hate you and showed you some support, but mostly when others were not around.

???? " hey kid" you were walking around the clone base when you hear someone call you kid, you soon turned around and saw fox and his guard squadron standing there looking serious as always.

Y/n " hello everyone how may I help you all today"

Fox " for some reason a few of the senators want to meet you and have some words with you ... now come along with have better things to do then baby sit you"

Y/n " yes commander fox" you soon started walking with commander fox and his brothers and none of them were saying a word to you.

Thorn " you are not a bad trooper kid"

Y/n " thanks thorn"

Fox " there are something you fail at when it comes to being a trooper like us"

Thorn " oh come on fox give the girl a break she had done a lot to prove herself"

Fox " fine but she still need to know she has to do better to get everyone respect in the clone army"

Y/n " you know I being trying my best to win everyone respect and I under there will be times where I get disapproved of, and there will be times I'm welcome and I fine with it brothers"

Thorn " well spoken little one"

Y/n " well thank you and now I will take my leave ....thank you for walking me here" you soon walked away from fox and his brothers leaving then in shock of how well spoken you were.