Anakin/ashoka padawan - your friend Erza 1

Once again your masters were having their usual loud debate on who plan was good or not, you are sitting on a rock watching them debate. They soon stoped when an incoming call was coming jedi council, you doom walked over to your masters and stood next to Ashoka.

Anakin " hello masters"

Obi wan " anakin it good to caught you at the right moment"

Ashoka " oh yes we were just trying to see who plan was right or not"

Y/n " hello masters"

Yoda " young padawan y/n it good to see you are doing well"

Plo koon " we call to inform the issue of the planet you guys are on has exalted over time, and now were send Kane and his padawam erza"

Anakin " understood master"

Obi wan " remember you two don't cause to many issues like the last mission" you doom started laughing softy and soon enough the call was ended. All three of you walked out of the tent and you soon saw erza standing there, the two of you were the best of friends growing up in the temple.

Erza " hey y/n"

Y/n " hey erza"

Kane " the two of you know each other"

Erza " yes she is my best friend"

Ashoka " no wonder you were smiling when you heard he will be here"

Y/n " yeah we always made lesson fun even if we end up getting in trouble later on"

Erza " I hear you have made a name for yourself since you become master skywalker and master tano padawan"

Y/n " yeah I heard you been getting in danger as well"

Anakin " aww but sorry to cut this friendship moment short but we a mission to deal with"

Erza and y/n " yes sir"

Kane " yes i agree the two of you can talk later on"

Erza " understood master" you and erza looked at your guys master even due they sound like they were, being serious they just wanted to make sure you kids listen and nothing bad happened.