Clone trooper sister - star terk au

You and many older brothers and like your older brothers and adopted father you went to star felt academy, and you soon join star felt like all your older brother. You had waited two hole weeks to find out what ship you will be assigned to and who will be your captain as well. Soon the day had come and you were assigned on the same ship some of your older brothers were on which was the ( space crafts name)  .

Y/n " I can't believe I'm really here I'm finally a cadet of star felt" you had off the ship at had carried you onto the ( space crafts name) you were looking around. At all the different species at worked on the ship you had soon ran into someone nearly falling down.

???? " sorry near cadet didn't see you there"

Y/n " I'm sorry wait you are captain  anakin right and you are captain padamo"

Padamo " yes we are and sorry about this fool here he can't see where he going that times when he is bragging"

Y/n " yes sir"

Anakin " from the information on you you are y/n ..... wait I have heard of your last name kuala before but where"

Padamo " wait are you related to commander  Rex and doctor Kix along with commander fives and echo"

Y/n " well yes sir they are some of my many brothers"

Anakin " then you must be admiral fett daughter right"

Y/n " yes sir he is my father and like him and my brothers I join the star felt"

???? " oh hey captains we come to .... y/n what you are doing here" you soon came face to face with echo and he soon picked you up and hugs you tightly.

Y/n " hey big brother" echo soon placed you back in the ground but by now the new cadet and senior cadets were looking , at you and your brother smiling and laughing they thought the moment was sweet between you and your brother.

Echo " come one we have to get you to see the others as well before father calls ... what dose father know you are here"

Y/n ' I haven't told him yet"

Echo " we will deal with that later" Echo had taken you to the medical bay where you Kix and fives were at and anakin, and padamo had tagged along because they wanted to see everyone else reaction when they saw you.  You soon walked into the medical bay and before you could say anything you were picked up once again but his time, by fives.

Fives " wait you are here for real this mot some hologram trick"

Echo " no she is really here our baby sister it moe about of star felt"

Kix " kid I happy to see you are here I throughly you will be some other ship"

Y/n " nope I will be the new member to this crew"

Five " wait dose dad ...."

Y/n " no"

Kix " he going to kill us when he knows we know before him"

???? " hey what are you all talking about so loudly"

Y/n " hey Rex"

Rex " baby sister you are here on my ship"

Padamo " well even Rex can't image her being here"

Anakin " yes you sister has joined us that why we had a few more room added her the new cadets so they can feel at home"

Rex " well it seemed like you are really here to stay come one we will show you to your place and we can all call father together"

Kix " we all know he going to be mad at us for stealing her away"

Echo " hey he has her when we were all away fair is fair" your brother soon showed you to your place and after you got your thing unpacked you all called your father. Your father was mad at first knowing you were on you on a ship under the control of anakin but he soon liked the idea knowing you were with your brothers.