Clone tropper sister - bad batch 2

You are heading to the meeting room after you were told to report there by general skywalker, he said it was an important mission. You soon came to the meeting room and the doors slide open and you soon see your brothers standing there in the meeting room.

Y/n " hello"

Cody " you are finally here little sis now we can start the meeting"

Y/n " okay so what is this mission about"

Rex " we have to steal some weapon plans from the clankers"

Y/n " cool"

Kix " hey kid we need to wait outside right now this conversation is between adults"

Y/n " oh come one really"

Rex " yes really and we our rank you and we are your older brothers"

Y/n " okay I'm going" you soon walked out of the room mumbling something under your breath about the guys treating you like a baby. You are waiting outside rebranding you hair while you wait for the other to hurry up, so you can know what was happing.

Rex " okay we are ready to go and hey generals Anakin and Obi wan,  will be coming with us"

Y/n " cool"

Cody " we will be working with a squad called bad batch"

Y/n " yes bad batch" you had said at a bit loud getting everyone in the hanger attention you soon looked down at the ground in shame.

Jessie " okay you seem happy to see these guys"

Y/n " yeah I have went on a few mission with them before"

Anakin " so we heard someone is excited "

Y/n " sorry"

Obi wan " it okay y/n and from the bad batch reports you have gone on many missions with them"

Y/n " oh yes I have general"

Echo " so why haven't you told us before about this so called bad batch"

Y/n " well most of the mission I went on with them were top secret and even i didn't know that, much about them"

Rex " well this is going to be something"

Anakin " well come on let's get guis mission started" soon the whole group walked towards the landing deck to meet up with the bad batch and you already knew of their great entrance. Soon the bad batch ships land in it usually way you already took a step back knowing their landing skills.

Anakin " I already like these guys"

Cody " that was some kind of landing" you soon walked over to the ship where you are soon greeted by wrecker.

Y/n " wrecker"

Wrecker " kid it great to see you again" you and wreaks high fives each other you are happy to see wrecker and the others.

Hunter " hey kid it good to see you are doing well"

Anakin " it great to meet your troopers it seems like y/n here know you all well"

Hunter " yes she dose well let's get this mission over with"

Cross hair " oh hey y/n"

Y/n " hey cross hair"

Tech " hey y/n you seem to be doing well"

Y/n " hey tech"

Hunter " hey kid you armor is in the back you might want to wear it for the mission"

Y/n " yes"

Fives " wait she has more armor" you soon and left the room and changed into the black armor you mostly wore doing your missions with the bad batch. You soon come wearing the black armor and all your brothers are looking at you with shocked expression.

Jessie " okay but why is to black"

Y/n " to match with the squadron I'm with on a mission and this time it black"

Cross hair " it better then having her look like one of you regs"

Anakin " what a reg"

Rex " yeah what is a reg"

Cross hair " ........"

Y/n " a reg is a clone that normal"

Obi wan " oh I see"

Tech " we have arrived over the base but we can't land we going to have someone drop out of the ship, and land on he base and break in"

Rex " me and ....."

Hunter " sorry Rex but we need someone more smaller then us"

Y/n " well I will see you all down have fun"

Rex " wait not we are not letting your jump out ...." before Rex could finish his sentence you dropped out of the ship you soon had landed on the roof of the building.

Y/n " okay I made it down here and I think it will be possibly for someone else ....." soon general anakin landed right in front of you with his usual smirk.

Anakin " you think I'm going to allow you to have all the fun frighting"

Y/n " hey we need someone to get down here"

Anakin " well Rex and the others seem to be shocked you jumped out plan while wrecker was laughing"

Y/n " oh I'm going to hear about this later and I know it "

Anakin " well we will get to that later right now let start some chaos"

Y/n " cool" you and Anakin had started some trouble which was good because everyone else was able to the plans.

Hunter " you did greater young one and this time you can keep the armor you might need in the future"

Y/n " thank you" soon the bad batch had left after the mission was over and dropping everyone back at base.

Rex " so you jumped out ship like of was nothing"

Y/n " ....."

Rex " you are not in trouble I'm proud of you but never do at again"

Y/n "yes sir"