Mando foundling - he finds you

You are walking around a destroyed city bared foot and alone, storm troopers had showed up and caused some issues you couldn't find your family anywhere. You are just a little child and you didn't know what to do next and your wanted your family to come find you.

Y/n " hello" you soon saw someone land right in front of you wear armor, you could tell he was a mandolore warrior you are also mandolin but you were not born in clan like many others.

Mando " hey there little one where are your parents"

Y/n " they left me" the mandolore warrior soon kneeled down and looked at you, he understood what you meant sometimes people were left behind by their families when chaos broke out.

Mando " what your name kid"

Y/n " y/n"

Mando " well y/n do you want to come with me"

Y/n " what about my family I can't leave them"

Mando " kid I think you family would want you to be some where safe and I can keep you safe... so what do you think"

Y/n " okay I will come with you" mando soon picked up you and flew into the air with you, he made sure to cover your eyes so you didn't see all the death and destruction. After that' day you become a foundling under the protection and teaching of mando. He took you in and raise you as his own teaching you the way of mandolore culture you had yet to know, and teaching you bounty hunter skills as well.