Obi wan padawan - friends in high places

You are waiting that an underground shipping dock for a friend of yours to finally show up, but it seemed like he was running late. Not all of your friends were brought of the Jedi order you had some friends, who lived a some what different lifestyle then you had. You were wearing your Jedi cloak at was keeping you undercover from the criminals down here, who didn't like Jedi so much.

Y/n " where could he be we agreed on the time and area" you soon see someone wearing mandolore armor land right in front of you, the person soon takes off their helmet and you see the same boy you fought a long time ago.

Y/n " Luscca you finally showed up my friend"

Lussca " likeI said it not easy seeking off base and coming to where Jedi were everywhere"

Y/n " fair point there it become hard to leave the temple without getting caught and questioned"

Lussca " you know we of never become friends if I hadn't let my guard down all those years ago"

Y/n " oh come on you love my friendship"

Lussca "sure"

Y/n " why did you want to meet anyways you seemed nervous in your call"

Lussca " oh yes there are secret reports going on at mandolore at more clans are coming back, to the warrior and some agree statino has to go .... when I mean go they want her dead and someone new to replace her"

Y/n " have they decided on who has replace the duchess"

Lussca "no we haven't but there are some who don't want to murder the duke "

Y/n " are the clans with the sith or no become if they are it will bring more war to your planet, and many lives will be destroyed on both sides"

Lussca " no we are not but it seems like war is about to come and there are people picking sides"

Y/n " don't worry my friend I and my friend Ashoka and reported to the Jedi council of what happening, but we can't act yet but my master might be willing to help to save his old friend the duke"

Lussca " thank you amd head up there are some acts on Jedi master by some clans, and I rather not here you were killed in any of them so stay far and watch closely"

Y/n " I will do my best now we can to end this before someone gets curious"

Lussca " understood take care my friend"

Y/n " you as well" you and Luscca soon went your own ways but you hope to meet him again on good terms verse on, the battle flied.