Anakin padawan - life day

It was life day and anakin was getting his gifts for his two padawans he would of gotten them a day earlier, but something had came up leading him to get the gifts later. You and Ashoka had become family to him and helped him move in from his past of an slave, even due he still had some scars at won't go away anytime soon.

Anakin " I hope they like these bracelets R2" ankain and some special bracelets made for you and Ashoka at had, your squadron logo in craved into the bracelet along with the day you had meet him as well.

Anakin " I never thought those two will stay as my padawans but they have" you and Ashoka had given anakin a gift mad e him cry, you both knew anakin kept a hologram picture of his mother, his childhood friend, and his old master qui -gon jinn. After a while you and Ashoka found someone who could merge all the pictures together into a group hologram, and when anakin saw your guys gift it broke his heart.

Anakin " I know buddy you love them as well and they will always love you R2" anakin soon arrived at the shop amd got the two gifts.

Rex " oh hey general"

Anakin " oh hey Rex what you and the boys doing here"

Fives " well we were getting a gift for the commanders we made a few of our pictures with them, into a hologram memory slide show"

Jessie " yeah after their nice gifts to us of old pictures with our fallen brothers and the good memories"

Anakin " leave it to those two to find a way to make a gift even more emotional"

Rex " yeah but they are good gifts to keep forever"

Echo " so what did you get them general"

Anakin " some bracelets with the squadron logo and the dates I had meet them on"

Rex" that sweet of you general"

Anakin " we better head back to base they will be back by now after helping the senator with his errands" soon they all left and head back to base where they ran into you and Ashoka when you both arrived back from the senate building. You and Ashoka loved the gift anakin and the tripped had given you two.