Clone trooper sister - morden au 2

You are getting ready to go to the movies with your two best guys friends in the world anakin and padamo, mostly Ashoka will come with you guys but she was away on a trip with her guardian plo kook visiting some old family members. When you all told her you guys won't go to the movies without her she told you to go the movies without she said right before winking at your before she go into the car with her guardian and driving away on their trip.

Y/n " okay the guys should be here any ...." soon the door bell rang and you try to beat your brothers to hue door but, they beat your there.

Hard case " who might you boys be and why are you at my house right now"

Y/n " ......"

Anakin " we are here to pick up y/n for the movies" you soon face palm knowing now at your brothers won't let you go your movies now with two guys that didn't even know or trust.

Tup" aww the cute but not going to happen long hair"

Padamo " we are friends of her from school"

Rex " I remember you two the ones in the car with her"

Cody " so they were in a car with her okay more reason to not trust them yet"

Y/n " hey guys ready to go to the movies" you soon had come downstairs knowing your friends needed you to save them from your overprotective brothers.

Y/n " I will be home at ....."

Rex " you can stay out until 10:40 with it being a holiday coming up and none of you having school"

Y/n " thank you I will text you all when I'm heading back home"

Cody " fine but boys keep you hands to yourselves and off our sister"

Anakin and padamo " we promise" you and the guys soon leave the house an the guys had started laugh when you were spot away from your house, about how overprotective your brothers are and how they were ready to lose a fight to your brothers.

Anakin " wait so is this a date or a hangout"

Y/n " well it up to you boys to decide if you want it to be a date or not, but for now let go enjoy the movies"

Padamo " sure princess" you and the guys soon walked into the movie theater enjoying your so called date with them or whatever it was to you all.