Clone tropper sister - squads

All the clones had been breed to be the prefect solider and to always follow orders, yes there has been some clones that didn't fit the perfect category that the Kaminoan scientists had given them. Everything had changed when a clone was found out to be a female, something had gone wrong with your DNA making your the first female clone in the army. The Kaminoan scientists wanted to kill you at first but had been stopped by the jedi order, saying it not the right away killing a innocent person.

You being the only female clone was hard enough for you you also grew at a slower rate of your brothers, so yo7 were near the same age of the Padawans. You had been placed with may squads due to you being a rare clone and the Jedi Council found something interesting about you, so three jedis decided to add you to their squad.

510st

When you had joined the 510 st you were scared at first because you had heard many rumors about her general Skywalker. When you had arrived you were greated by torguta female named Ahsoka Tano, she was very friendly and told you there was nothing to worry about anakin Skywalker. Soon enough you had meet anakin Skywalker and he was very different from the stories you had heard. Later on you had meet captain Rex and the rest of the squad and you were starting find your place with the squad. You and Ahsoka had become a pair that were mostly against the scouting missions and errands.

212st

You second squad you had been placed under was general obi wam kenbio, and you found out right away he was very different from anakin which was very interesting to you. You had also found out he was also anakin former master as well so you could see the contact between them. Obi was had a task that anakin didn't it was trolls anyone he was talking with of fights ( if you watch the show or seen it yo will understand). Obi wan was very welcoming when he had finally meet the young female clone. You soon meet commander Cody when you first had meet him he was very serious with you but he, soon came around toward you. When it comes to what you were task to do it was scouting and errand at had to due with Ahsoka and anakin.

Wolf pack

When you were placed under the wolf pack and general plo Koon it didn't make you feel better, at a few of your brothers had said that the wolf pack didn't take shinny aka you well. So when you were dropped off to meet General plo loon you started to have a small panic attack. You soon were put at ease when you meet plo Koon and commander Wolfe they had told you there was nothing to be scared off. Commander Wolfe had taught you a few combat skills at Rex and Cody had yet to teach you before, which later started something when Rex and cody found out. Iike the two other squad you were placed under you job was scouting and errands.

If anyone thinks of any other squads at the will be perfect for this one shot series please comment below, and I will add second versions of this one and the clone trooper sister will be showing up more as the book grows. If anyone has any requests please comment below and I will see what I can do for you all thank you.