Plo koon padawan - meeting him

You and just arrived at hanger plo Koon was in changer of, you were against to being his new Padawan by master Yoda. You are a nautolan female with blue skim when you had gotten done with your Padawan training, you never thought you will be given a master so quickly.

Plo Koon " hello there young one you must be y/n"

Y/n " yes I'm hello master plo"

Plo " master Yoda has told me a lot about you a few hours ago, I'm very impressed about your skills with lightsaber"

Y/n " oh yeah"

Plo " it some good to be happy about young one some times you learn because from you own skills"

Y/n " yes sir"

Plo " now come one let me have you meet the wolf pack"

Y/n " yes sir" you follow plo Koon into a meeting room where you see a few clones wear their usual armor, that had a wolf mark on this helmets.

Plo " man I will like you all to meet y/n l/n she will be your guys new commander starting from today"

Wolfe " it nice to meet you commander l/n .... the name is commander Wolfe"

Y/n " it nice to meet you Wolfe"

Stinker " I think she will be a welcome addition to the wolf pack general"

Plo koon " yes I think she will be a good addition to the pack and change how we see things" after that day you had become a welcome addition to the wolf pack, pulling off pranks with stinker if you two didn't get caught by Wolfe. You soon and meet Ashoka Tano and become good friends with her and the 501 st.