Bliss

Krishnaa was sleeping on her bed, alone, after quite a long time. Suddenly a reeling feeling made her wake up with a start. She was feeling nauseatic. She called out to Malini and Nitambini, and soon she even vomited.
She thus fell ill and weak. However when they urged upon calling Arjun, she forbade them to do so. She lay alone on the bed, the reeling feeling and uneasiness never leaving her.

As soon as the next day dawned, Arjun quickly went to Krishnaa's chamber. He slowly opened the door and came in. To his utter astonishment, Krishnaa was still fat asleep. This was really a very rare case, and obviously a first time. Arjun decided to make the most out of this opportunity. He slowly walked up to Krishnaa. A shiny silk-lock of blue-brown hair had fallen over her perfect, to say the feast, face. Arjun lightly brushed aside the hair lock to get a full view of the divine face. For a moment he really felt that her face was glowing a little more today. However, Arjun decided to bask in the glow of the beauty than inspect the reasons behind it. He sat beside Krishnaa on the bed. The duvet had shifted a little away from her body. He arranged the disheveled duvet, and continued sitting their soaking in her fragrance and her beauty.
Krishnaa woke up quite late, compared to her regular time. Krishnaa woke up to find the duvet arranged properly and knew who had come. She slowly got up, bathed and got ready. While bathing she again felt that same nausea as previous night, quite a few times. While dressing up, as she was almost done by herself and was braiding her hair, suddenly her head spinned. Just as she was about to almost fall down, Arjun came and held her in his arms. "Krishnaa!!!", he shrieked out, as Krishnaa fell unconscious in his arms. Arjun immediately carried her to the bed, and called for Malini and Nitambini.
"Go, quickly call Maa and Rajvaidyaa...!!", he instructed Malini. Nitambini sat beside Krishnaa with him. "Sakhi.... What happened?? I told you last night, let us stay, you didn't listen once....", Nitambini almost sobbed. Arjun immediately looked towards Nitambini with a frown. "What happened to Krishnaa yesternight?? Why didn't you call ME??!", Arjun enquired her, his tension and rage clearly recognisable in his voice. "Actually she vomited quite a few times last night, too. We even wanted to call you, but she forbade us to do so...", Nitambini replied, a bit scared.

The Rajvaidyaa came and examined Krishnaa. By this time Krishnaa has also regained consciousness. She heard of all the symptoms from Nitambini and Malini. Finally, a smile formed on her lips. She looked up at Kunti and both of them smiled. Priyamvada joined in the smiling spree. Satyabhama, Nitambini and Malini too. A little time later, Krishna too. Arjun, the only other person present in the chamber, alongside Krishnaa herself, frowned, as this awkward smiling spree indeed irritated and baffled him.  He looked questioningly at Kunti and Rajvaidyaa. Krishnaa couldn't understand a bit of it all. "What has happened to me, Rajvaidyaa devi?", she asked, worried and confused. The Rajvaidyaa looked at her, smiling.
"I will explain it to her, Rajvaidyaa ji. You may leave, if you are done and you suppose....", Satyabhama told the Rajvaidyaa as she got up and left the room. Kunti and Priyamvada soon blessed Draupadi and followed the Rajvaidyaa out of the room. Krishna said, "Okay.. you guys have a nice time. Good luck Parth....", he smiled at Arjun and left. Krishnaa and Arjun just couldn't decipher the whole thing. Satyabhama came near Krishnaa. As Krishnaa was about the sit up and enquire her, Satyabhama soothed her down. Then she whispered in Krishnaa's ear, "You are going to be a mother, and Arjun, the father of your child..." For some time, Krishnaa couldn't hear anything more. She felt herself being flooded by a stream of utter bliss. Her child!! Her own child... Her own small baby... That will grow up slowly within her, will be given birth to by she herself.... She will be able to cradle her or him in her arms and shower him or her with all her love. Her vision became misty. Satyabhama broke her trance as she again whispered to her, "Tell him... Or else he will perish of worrying...". She giggled as Malini and Nitambini joined her, and the three left the chamber.
Arjun was really going mad. He came to Krishnaa and sat beside her. Krishnaa looked into his eyes, her eyes shining and her lips curved up in a chaste smile. "Will you now please tell me, or let me die of worrying...", Krishnaa pressed her index finger on his lips just as the words slipped out of his mouth. Arjun slowly smiled. She removed her finger. Pulling Arjun close to her in a warm and loving embrace she slowly whispered in his ears, "We are going to be parents together, for the first time, Arya..."
Arjun really wanted to verify if this was the most blissful dream ever or really a 'reality'..  He moved a little away from the hug to get a full view of Krishnaa's expressions, which ensures him of the truth of the statement. His eyes also grew watery. This felt like his first time too. He felt like he was going to be a father for the first time. His Krishnaa was magical, so will be their child, he thought, as he stared down at Krishnaa. Soon he himself enveloped her in a warm, protective, territorial and loving embrace. The silence stood between them, connecting their souls and also the third soul that was already their between and along with them.
"By the way, why are you soooo happy...? This isn't your first time, right??", Krishnaa mocked after some time, finally breaking the silence. "It is..", Arjun instantly replied. The two broke apart from the embrace, to look into each other's eyes. "It is the first time I and my love have successfully endeavoured into the journey of building a new life... It is the first time I am a little confused about whom to love more -- my love or my OTHER LOVE... It is my first time, too.... For many a lot things, Krishnaa... Talking about LOVE, your are always my first in all fields...", Arjun replied. The two looked at each other. Slowly their lips met as they both poured all their love into that kiss.