Back to you...

Krishnaa's P.O.V.:

He is here!! I can't believe... Arya... He listened to me... I felt like hugging him, but I was too drained to do that... His gaze left my eyes and travelled to my still bleeding wrist... Oh no!! How am I still alive? My eyes went on to meet his... His hazels are wet and pale.. Oh no... He is crying. I badly don't want to see him cry. I try to lift my other hand-- I want to touch him. But, as it should have been, I failed miserably due to the heavy cuff on my wrist..

Arjun's P.O.V.:

My heart wrenched at the sight.... She is in so much pain. Krishnaa tried to raise her other hand in a failed attempt to reach me.... My love..! Anger replaced the sorrow in me. In Indraprasth, I wasn't even ready to let a small metal showpiece fall on her hand, and these devils-- they have cuffed her soft, delicate hands, with these heavy iron cuffs!! I pulled out my sword from the sheath, stood up and in four swift blows broke the cuffs. Krishnaa flinched as the cuffs broke against her skin. I let the sword shove aside, as I again crouched down beside her. Her one wrist was bleeding-- still bleeding... the cut was pretty deep. That devil tried to kill her by slitting her wrist! How the hell does he dare!! Her other wrist had a broad blue mark of the cuff, so did her feet.... Oh God..., My lady..... My eyes skimmed over her various other wounds. Krishnaa caught me staring at her wounds, as she forced a smile on her lips and a few teardrops slipped down the sides of her face. I slowly slid a hand beneath her head in an attempt to raise her head onto my lap. My had stiffened as I felt blood on my palm. I took out my palm to see--- blood!! Her blood! "Krishnaa..!!", I gasped in horror. What have they done to her! I started to break down from within... She WILL leave me. I can't save her from this condition! The very moment I take her out of this magic realm, she will pass away... I couldn't think any further. I took her up onto my lap, as I hugged her tight and broke into sobs... I don't remember when I last cried this miserably.... Suddenly I felt her smooth touch on my cheek. She wiped away my tears, her hand cold against my warm skin.... I held her hand... I cannot survive without this touch... I will have to save my love at any possible costs... Madhav... Only he can accomplish the seemingly impossible.. "Madhav....", I whispered, as I silently prayed.

In almost no time, he entered through the door.. Krishnaa looked towards him and gasped, "Sakha..." She was happy, so happy... We needed to save her. I looked up towards Madhav, who slowly came to us, and crouched beside me. He whispered to me, "I have already sent an emergency message to Nakul and Sahdev. They will arrive here as soon as possible. But, till then, we will take the help of the Rajvaid here and begin Sakhi's primary treatment. As per my orders, Rekha has extended the magic realm of immortality to the whole palace... Come with me.. We are taking her to the guest quarters. The Rajvaid is waiting there..." He concluded and flashed an encouraging and empowering smile at his Sakhi, who smile back. Strong people... I wiped my tears.. 'Not dying', doesn't minimize the pain. And, my T-Strong wife is smiling beyond all the agony, that II can only imagine of. I needed to stay strong. She is the source of all my power, my reason of existence, the axis of my world.... Without her, I am just a void-- nothing, absolutely nothing. I can think of punishing Them, after my lady is better...

I carried Krishnaa to the guest chamber, and laid her on the bed. The Rajvaid immediately began with the preliminary treatment. He stitched and bandaged the wound on her wrist and the one at the back of her head. The other wounds were just bandaged after washing and applying some oinments.. He handed me a glass of aushadhi milk.. I needed to make her drink atleast three-four glasses of it immediately. She wasn't supposed to survive after the amount of blood she has lost and how dehydrated she was... It took me some time, but by the way, she drank up three glasses rapidly, made me really realize, how bad her condition was..

The next seven days passed by and by... Nakul and Sahdev have finally arrived today. They checked Krishnaa up, and concluded that her recovery pace is good, but we need to stay back here for one more week, after when, we can travel to Indraprasth...

Krishnaa's P.O.V.:

With Arya by my side, I have been recovering pretty quick.... Tomorrow, we are setting out for Indraprasth. Nakul and Sahdev said that Priu and Abhi are always so sulky nowadays without seeing me... Sakha and the Sena couldn't get hold of Duryodhan and his associates, since, they had handed over all the responsibilities to Rekha and escaped much before Arya and Sakha arrived... The trauma isn't leaving me anyways. I have tried in various different ways. By mentally trying to forget them, forgive them, curse them-- nothing works....

I was having that bad dream yet again tonight.. I am locked up in the dark dungeon. It's suffocating. My limbs are cuffed, practically-- I can't even move... It's almost a month here... The door creaks open.. I try with all my power to open my eyes, and finally succeed to do so... I see his shadow approaching.... Suddenly I feel the cold blade of the dagger against my wrist-- a bite of pain and warm blood oozes out... I try to scream, my throat is dry... He grabs my throat, my eyes flutter wide open... I finally scream, "Arya...!!"

I sit up screaming on the bed, all wet in my own sweat... The wound in my head is throbbingly painful... Tears stream down my cheeks... The Gudakesha is already awake, he is just too shocked to react.. I guess he has been observing me for long... He slowly sits up and hugs me tight. I can feel his tears, too... "I am here darling.. and I love you... I won't let anyone touch you ever again..." His comforting handsome voice soothes me.... Suddenly, I feel a wave of nausea, as I cover my mouth with the unwounded hand...

"Krishnaa?", he asks, worry weaved in his voice... I give him a calming eye-bat... A wave of elation lights me up... My baby... My baby is alive!! The pregnancy symptoms are setting in. They should have set in earlier, but couldn't due to the situation.... This means by baby is all healthy... My hand slowly goes down to my stomach, as I close my eyes... I can feel a life within me... I know it may sound ridiculous, but this happened to me during my previous two pregnancies too... I can connect with my baby.... I look up at Arya... Oh.. poor man.. He is staring at me so worriedly, guessing that I must have gone crazy enough to think that the baby is alive after all this...

Yes .. we all thought that she is no more... I prefer calling the baby 'she'-- Priu wished for a sister...

I slowly hold Arya's hand with my wounded hand, as his senses jump into extra-cautious mode, and bring his palm down to touch my stomach. He looks up at me disbelievingly... I nod.... My eyes are as wet as his... The next moment we hug and break into happy tears.... She is coming... No words spoken.. we loved the comfortable and soothing silence....

After a long moment, I whispered to him, "Arya... I am back to you... So is she..." He suddenly broke the hug as he stared into my eyes for a long while, his eyes glistening and then again captured me in an urgent, aggressive, territorial and LOVING hug... Just the one I needed...