Warning

Hello, dearest lovely souls...^_^

I know I am supremely guilty of late updates, and maybe I would have even gone to jail if the issue had that punishment (Thank Heavens it doesn't).... Sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long.. Actually, I was just not getting that particular stamina to write. Today I suddenly found that in a glass of Amul PRO and began typing... XD kidding.... Will try to make this capter as interesting and worth-of-the-wait as possible... Love you all to Infinity and Beyond.. Stay by me, and show some love.. I'll love to watch any of my chapters exceed 50 votes.. small target, still good to begin with... 

~Yours most affectionately, 
Bristi.... :)

________________________________________________________________________________ _______

Dron approached Krishnaa. "Putri... When we had wanted Arjun to get married to you, we just had a merely 'good planning', and all we had wanted for, was , a 'good future' for our dearest Arjun. But then, destiny had played games with us and our plans, maybe, just to make us realize that we really had nothing to do in your union--- that was predestined. And, now, here you are, as his wife, the mother of his children... You have proved to be the true Life-Partner and Ardhangini for our Arjun. I really have no words to express my elation. But, all I want to conclude with, is that, I , or anyone of us, are today unable to see the two of you as two separate entities. For us, Krishnaa and Arjun are just two faces of the same Mohar-- Krishnaarjun..." Dron's eyes were moist as he finished expressing the immense joy that was trapped in his heart, for years. Krishnaa and Arjun both were too stunned to speak... Both of them just touched his and Mahamahim Bhishm's feet. They needed the blessings of their elders for the war they're all set to fight, soon.

"Priu!!", Abhi ran to her and hugged her, the moment Krishna let go of his hand. Arjun and Krishnaa were just walking out of the guest quarters with Priu when they saw Krishna coming up to them with Abhi and obviously, the tenacious Satya, who was just too eager to meet both Krishnaa and Arjun. However, Krishnaa, Arjun and Krishna, all three knew it quite well that they would have to let Satya down, atleast for now. They had a much much more important business to attend to. Arjun and Krishna signalled to Krishnaa with their eyes, as Satya almost ran to her and enveloped her in a hug. Krishnaa assured them. "Oh.. we are meeting after so long, naa?!.. Come... Let the Sakhas enjoy themselves, while we go and catch up with some pending chats...", Satya went on blabbering with bubbling excitement. "Umm... Satya..", Krishnaa replied calmly and hesitantly, "I would have surely gone with you.. if we just didn't have this extremely important task to attend to. You know, my co-wives would be arriving by the evening, and there are just a few hours left and so many arrangements need to be made... Moreover, I have some work with Arya and Sakha.. so, could you please take the kids along with you? I'll be joining you soon after the next welcoming ceremony...", she explained with a faint plastic smile. "Okay...", Satya agreed, sadly, and left with Abhi and Priu. All three could understand that they have really made Satya feel dejected and sad, but they have no other way...

Arjun knocked on the door of the main hallroom of Duryodhan's quarter. The door was opened by a royal servant, who immediately bowed on seeing Arjun, Krishnaa and Krishna together. Arjun smiled subtly at the man, who immediately sent a servant to call Duryodhan...

"I just can't bear all this aura of the Pandavas... It's becoming increasingly intolerable!", Duryodhan exclaimed as he, Shakuni, Karn, Duhshasan, Jayadrath and Ashshwatthama sat together in a chamber in Duryodhan's quarters. The ladies hadn't been allowed into this discussion. Who knew who would betray at the hour? "Calm down, my dear... We should now concentrate only on the enemy and their current movements and proceedings... Arjun is not the man to sit still after what happened to his wife, rather, what 'was done' with his wife... But the most astonishing fact is that he hasn't even enquired or charged any of us or even anyone related to us after that incident. His calm after that incident looks almost like the calm before the storm..."

Shatters

All of them turned their attention from Shakuni's words to the doorway. A vase had fallen and the glass pieces are scattered all over the floor at the entrance of the chamber. A royal servant is standing there with utter guilt and shame etched on his face... Not FEAR... "Blind!!! What have you done?!", Duhshasan shouted at him. "I'm so sorry sire.. Actually Rajkumar Arjun has sent me to tell you all that he is here to meet you, with Ranisa and Vasudev Krishn.", the man briefed in a breath, his voice full of guilt. The men inside the room had a short and silent eye-to-eye conversation and they soon concluded that the man has really broken the vase by mistake. He must have been in a hurry. Afterall the three most important people of not just Indraprasth, but of whole Aryavart are here. "Ask them to come in...", Duryodhan replied, "Here...", he added with a smirk. He obviously had some plan. Little did they know that the three master planners have already planned a much bigger match, and these petty plots just don't matter.

Arjun entered the room first, followed by Krishnaa and then Krishna. "Pranipaat..", all three of them greeted in unison. "Pranipaat...", Shakuni and Duryodhan greeted back, still sitting, before anyone else could. Krishna smiled at Shakuni. The man is a good master-mind, but the Trinity he or his plans are intending to fight are too strong, beyond his realisations. But that is how Krishna and Shiv-Shakti usually play their 'Leela's. They would let the enemy think that they are winning, till the last moment when the divines will together crush the enemies beyond realisation or recovery...

Arjun spoke up first. "We came here to inform you that, tomorrow, we are arranging for an entertainment session, spanning from the afternoon, till the night. People are allowed to entertain themselves with the cultural festivities that shall be taking place, or take part in those.. or even play 'games' of their choices... So, we are actually here to invite you all to take part in the festivities, in the main palace premises.." "Oh that's great!! So... I think we will prefer the playing 'games' part...", Shakuni replied immediately, with a fake exclamation of joy. Duryodhan and the other evils in the chamber smirked. However, Karn, knowing a the plans, somehow felt a strange feeling churn within him. He somehow didn't want to be a part of all this, but again, he had to.

Duryodhan's eyes raked over Krishnaa's body and suddenly met her blazing blue orbs. Krishnaa immediately put up a plastic smirk, while here tell-a-tale look shot a warning at him, which made him flinch for a moment. Krishna smiled calmly at the guests before joining his hands for a farewell pranam and left with his characteristic mysterious smirk. The Sakha-Sakhi duo went out. Arjun turned around to leave, and finally before leaving shot a back-glance at the men in the room -- his eyes furious, with a fiery and stern warning.