Clarification

Arjun and Krishnaa went straight to their chamber, on Arjun's insistence. While Krishna smiled subtly as he retained back to his chamber.
"Arya... I really need to go... I need to call Satya to help me for the welcoming preparations...", Krishnaa sulked, the moment the entered their chamber....
Arjun quickly placed his index finger on her lips, to make sure, she didn't utter another word. "Shshh.. I need to talk with you, beautiful. And I am pretty sure that even you know that it is far more important than your any other work..", he said in a husky voice, almost sending ripples down her spine, the way he does everytime he touches her. Her large and shiny blue eyes stared at him as she slowly nodded in agreement. Arjun began, still not removing his finger.

" A flood of bitter memories from our past is arriving at Indraprasth. I thought that maybe I needed to remind you how much I love you. Whoever is coming, shall never ever be able to make any slightest change to that fact. Our love is the biggest truth and constant of my life. Please, don't be angry on me, pretty lady... Oops... MY pretty lady...", he smiled, as she pointed at the finger, asking him to remove it. Her face was still expressionless, as unfathomable as ever. The moment he removed the finger, she broke out into a fit of giggles. Arjun felt like the stupidest person alive on the surface of the earth. What is this mysterious lady up to?! "What's so funny?", he asked, really tensed by her this sudden mood swing. Krishnaa stopped her giggles and looked up at him again. Slowly she again came near him. Keeping her palms on his arms, she said, "Your face... You were so scared...  Am I going to eat you up, or what?! By the way, I am not the least angry on you. What can my innocent husband do if all the girls in the land are so crazy about him? In a way, you make me proud..." She winked. Arjun could feel all the worry and tension of the world annihilate out of him, as he raised a brow at her, playfully, trying to reaffirm her statement. Krishnaa nodded -- two can play the game. After a silent moment of intense love and gratitude being exchanged between the two through their loving gazes into each other's eyes, Arjun pulled Krishnaa into a tight embrace. This lady is his world... The axis around which his life rotates...

Their embrace was broken by the loud sound of conch shells-- they have arrived. Krishnaa took Arjun's hands in hers, giving them a slight press, reassuring him that everything will be alright, and soon she left the chamber. Arjun kept staring at her leaving figure, as he revised the whole plan in his mind..

Krishnaa hurried to the Palace gates, along with Nitambini. Malini has stayed back with a reluctant Subhadra, along with Priu, Abhi, Kirti, Pragati and Veer. No matter how much unaffected Krishnaa is trying to stay, deep down she knows that the arrival of her co-wives is indeed making her heart beat a little faster.

Arjun also arrived at the palace gates. Besides, all the other Pandava brothers, Kunti, Bheeshm and Dronacharya were also present. The first to step out from her Palanquin was Rekha, probably, the most unwanted. Krishnaa fought hard to keep a neutral expression, while Arjun clenched his fist, remembering what exactly this woman had done to his love. Krishnaa did the welcoming formalities with a neutral face, however, she just couldn't manage even the slightest ghost of smile on her lips-- that's next to impossible for her, as the perilous memories came floating to her vision. After the formalities, Rekha bent down to touch Kunti's feet, who held her shoulder's mid-way. "It's fine.. no needs..", Kunti somehow managed to mutter out in an expressionless tone. How dare does this lady even imagine that she would bless her, after what she had done to her favourite daughter-in-law! A female royal servant escorted Rekha to her chamber, in the guest quarters, and as per Arjun's planning, the guest quarters meant for his wives were absolutely on the opposite side of the main palace premises, than the guest quarters alloted to the guests from Hastinapur, to make sure that they could establish no communication between each other.

The next to come up was Alli. She was accompanied by her adopted son. The boy was actually her Sakhi's child. Unfortunately, her Sakhi died during the child-birth. Her husband was a soldier and had been martyred in a war. Thus, a broad-minded generous- hearted Alli had decided to adopt the child. She had also written a letter to Arjun who had immediately replied a yes. Krishnaa was also quite happy with the decision. Alli is probably Krishnaa's most beloved co-wife. Krishnaa has quite of an inclination towards her strong personality and character. She thus welcomed Alli and her son with pleasure and grace. The two hugged. Krishnaa also hugged and blessed the cute little boy. Alli took the blessings of the elders, who also blessed her whole-heartedly. The moment she looked at Arjun, she felt as if her heart skipped a small beat. She was seeing him after so long. His hazel eyes were still shining with the same generosity, gentleness and care, but, not exactly love. That was reserved for his first wife only, and Alli knew that we'll. She smiled at him, and he also smiled back. Arjun also took the boy in his arms. He has adopted him and now the child in indeed his, and he was already loving his innocence-filled large eyes.

After Rekha left for the guest quarters, Chitrangada came up with her son Vabhruvahana. He was elder than Pragya. Krishnaa welcomed Chitrangada with not much grace but somehow managed a subtle formal smile. Arjun blessed his son. It was the first time he was meeting him. Krishnaa also blessed and hugged the boy. Chitrangada was again feeling those rush of emotions which she had felt years back when she had first met Arjun. And Krishnaa....? Her ethereal beauty had literally shocked her. Not just her, even Alli had been quite surprised by Krishnaa's beauty. For the first time, they have realised that the poets who had tried ever tried to put Draupadi's beauty in words, could never do a justice to her. They knew, how stupid they were to ever even think of impressing Arjun by their beauty. Even Arjun himself, the man whose handsomeness had swept them off their feet, was no match for his lady. The same was the case with Aarya and Uloopi. The question topmost in their mind was, how did they even have a chance in hell to get married to have this GODDESS as their co-wife? Not just her beauty, her expertise shone in every corner of the Indraprasth palace. She can indeed give more than enough reasons for Arjun to love her like anything... to be crazy in her love...

Krishnaa had managed to welcome Aarya and her son with some grace, but Uloopi... The sight of the lady, made her heart drop. She felt like this was the lady who had snatched her Arya away from her. However, she soon shove away the thought at the sight of Uloopi's son-- Arjun's first child. Uloopi could feel no less than guilty, at the sight of Krishnaa. She knew how she had pained this lovely lady. However, Arjun couldn't manage a smile at Uloopi, inspite of trying quite a bit. He remembered how she had blackmailed him to marry her. He just managed to bless his son, before they were also escorted to the guest quarters by a royal servant.