The Hunt and The Announcement

Next morning, Arjun was the first to wake up... It's difficult to determine when the Gudakesha actually sleeps and when he is actually awake... His eyes darted to the beauty lying beside him. He stared at her flawless features, her ethereally beautiful face and the newly arriving pregnancy glow that he is getting to spot for the third time in his life.. Slowly his hand involuntarily approached her face as the back of his index finger caressed her dark silky skin...

"I caught someone staring...", Krishnaa suddenly said with a naughty smile as she caught his wrist. He moved his gaze away, before his smart wife could shoot more embarrassment at him.. He tried to free his wrist and get away, but she was unwilling. She pouted and said, "I want you to stay a little more", showing the 'little' by her hand. Arjun suppressed a chuckle as he shifted onto her, locking her between himself and the bed. She blinked rapidly, as he continued staring at her.. "Why are you staring at me like that?", Krishnaa asked, her tone childish and innocent-sounding. "Why do people stare at the moon, even though it has so many marks??", Arjun countered quickly, making her frown. "Then why can't I stare at my flawlessly beautiful wife?" His question made her giggle. Suddenly, she looked into his eyes and her eyelids automatically closed at the immense intensity of his gaze. "I love you", he said, quickly planting a soft kiss on her forehead and left for his morning bath and prayers... Krishnaa also got ready pretty quickly. They would be announcing the 'Good news' to everyone, today.... 

"What are you testing our patience for, Bhaiyaa and Bhaabi??", a forever impatient Nakul begrudged. Arjun just smiled, just as Krishnaa entered with Subhadra and Kunti, into the living hall. The radiance on their faces clearly indicated that she has already shared the news with them... 

"Maa.. please have the honour of making the announcement...", Krishnaa requested Kunti... "Sure...", Kunti gladly agreed with a bright smile...

"So... My dearest Bahu.. rather, the daughter I never had.., is pregnant for the third time!! With my dearest Arjun's.... Supposedly... As they say... Daughter!!"

Priu and Abhi nearly began jumping with joy. Though they didn't understand the difficult terms, still they knew that their baby sister is coming. "Maai.. this means you really went to bring our baby sister, with Pitashree.. just as he told us earlier??", Abhi questioned innocently. "Yes darling..", Krishnaa replied with a nod.. The kids hugged her legs as she patted their heads..

"Arjun!! How many more ya?? How much more crowded are you going to make Indraprasth?!", Bheem teased. Krishnaa blushed while Arjun rolled his eyes at his boisterous elder brother. "Bhaiyaa!! There's a time and place for everything. How I wish to give a befitting answer to this but I can't, since the kids are here!!", Arjun replied. "And don't you think that this reply is already befitting enough?", even Yudhishthir joined in, making everyone laugh.

Arjun was determined to play his match all by himself this time. He won't disturb  Madhav, yet again with his problems. He too has his own life, and pulling him into their problems time and again wasn't right. However, he and his Krishnaa are the part and parcel of the same higher being-- Arthanarishwara-- Shiva and Shakti, with Madhav as their guardian in this world.

Arjun sat alone in the evening moonlight, in front of his working table, in his chamber. He hasn't gone to Krishnaa's Mahal to her personal chamber or to 'their' chamber today. He won't be even sleeping tonight. He needs to set his plot right to hunt down those sly and evil jackals.

"Sindh... The only place you fools must have chosen for this hiatus... Good idea.. but, you know what, you have already hit the lion hard, in his most sensitive point-- his wife and his child... Now you have to pay back..", he muttered to himself, smirking cleverly, as he he kept the pointer stick on Sindh on the map. He slowly shifted the stick to the Northwestern frontier provinces and again muttered, "And you too.. Rekha. Never ever make this mistake of assuming that I won't punish you just because you are a woman. Just that, the method will be a bit innovative... But I surely will" His lips curved up to a mysterious smirk. The dark side of him was slowly coming out. The world needed to know that he could be as bad ,as good he was... The dark smirk of the Mahanayak had even the Moon wondering.. what kind of a destruction spree was he upto?? The world would soon see the Rudratandav of Mahadev. The real reason behind his birth will be fulfilled-- the establishment of Dharma in Aryavart. Yajnaseni Draupadi's birth prophecy will come true-- she will be the lieu of the establishment of Dharma in Aryavart. But, they yet had to cross many hurdles. A huge storm was approaching their own lives, which they had to deal with. However, the hunt had begun. Those devils wouldn't be left alive to see their victory. No matter where they hid, whatever they did.

A new enemy was slowly appearing in the scenario. Arjun has to deal with him, too.

Krishnaa had dozed off in a slumber as she sat with her crochet work and the stitching thread and needles... Suddenly, a nightmare made its way into her sleep. Her Arya was leaving her... They were standing in the dark , they looked up into each other's eyes.. their eyes became dewy, and suddenly he turned around and was walking away from her, as a teardrop slid down her cheek. She didn't try to stop him....

"Arya!!" , she whispered in horror, as she fluttered her eyelids open. She slowly got up, taking utmost care of her unborn child... Only the Almighty knows what was coming up... She just needs to be by his side and help him out at any costs... They will have to punish those devils who tried to harm their child, and are also polluting the whole mental environment of Aryavart. But, for that, at first the Rajsuya Yajna had to be done. She needs to put forth this reminder in tomorrow's Sabha...