Maai and Mani

Krishnaa was giggling uncontrollably with the kids. After some time, they all stopped and stared at each other for a long moment, after which the two kids extended their hands towards her and ran to her, hugging her and saying, "Maai..." Their cute voices rang in her ears, reminding her of those pair of hazel eyes, which were resembled exactly by Abhimanyu..  Suddenly Krishnaa felt a reeling feeling overpower her. She somehow held herself upright with the strength and support of the hugs of the kids. She knew well that there was no one else in the Jalmahal at the moment to help her, not even Malini or Nitambini. She stood up, holding the children's hands and somehow managed to walk out of Jalmahal. Seeing Krishnaa a bit dazed, Malini ran to her and took the hands of the kids from her. Immediately, she lost her balance and her senses, as she surrendered to the gravity. "Sakhi!!", Nitambini shrieked as she came and held her...

"Rajvaidyaa ji, what has happened to Putri?", asked an extremely tensed Kunti. They were in Draupadi's chamber, where all the royal ladies surrounded her bed, where Krishnaa lay, still unconscious. 

The grin suddenly disappeared from Arjun's face. He stared blankly at the blue mountains, as the sun set behind them, making them appear darker in the faint rays of twilight --- unable to comprehend what exactly has gone wrong. A feeling stirred within him, glistening the laps of his eyes. "Krishnaa..", he whispered subconsciously, in HER trance, yet again.. "Rajkumaar..", Alli's voice broke his mysterious trance. "We need to take your leave now.. I feel like something is wrong with...", Arjun stopped mid-sentence as he started to move towards the door, not bothering about Alli's shocked gaze on him. "With whom..?", Alli asked, as startled as she could be. "With my life...", Arjun whispered back, throwing an apparent meaning of his answer at Alli, and himself trying to comprehend why he just said that.. He reached the living hall, where Krishna was sitting with Alli's parents. "Madhav..", he called to Krishna, who looked up at him, giving him a matter-of-fact smile. "So, now we would humbly take your leave. We are done with the contract. Welcome to the sober sovereignty of Indraprasth... All the best to the young king..", Krishna took the charge of doing the formal pleasantries, because he knew Arjun's condition quite well. That very night, they set out with the army and convoy towards Dwarka. Satyabhama was pregnant and thus Krishna had to be there for her. After dropping him in Dwarka, Arjun would set out for Indraprasth. However, he has already sent an eagle message to Indraprasth, asking them to inform him about everybody's well-being, as soon as possible...

"What is the matter Rajvaidyaa ji?", a worried Karenumati asked. The Rajvaidyaa put up a straight face and asked, "When is Rajkumaar Arjun coming back?" "In two months... They have already set out from Madurai, I assume...  Then he will be dropping Vaasudev in Dwarka because Satyabhama bhaabi is pregnant and then will come here.... But, why, Rajvaidyaa ji?", Sahadev, who just entered the room, replied. "I'll need to scold him badly...", the Rajvaidyaa replied. "But why?", Krishnaa, who had just woke up, unnoticed by all, asked. The Rajvaidyaa looked at her, and finally smiled. "Where are Abhimanyu and Pragya? Bring them here please...", she instructed, without looking totally back. Nitambini immediately went out and brought the two kids along with Malini. Both of them ran to Krishnaa, who extended her hand to caress their cheeks. The Rajvaidyaa took Pragya's little hand and placed it on her mummy's belly. "You know... There is a small baby here... A small sibling to you both....", she told with a sweet smile. Then she looked at Krishnaa, "And for doing this stunt this too soon, I need to scold your dare-devil husband immediately.. Pragya isn't even a whole year old..." Krishnaa blushed and smiled shyly. Even she needs to scold her Arya for this embarrassment. Pragya and Abhi jumped in joy, though, they did not very much understand what was exactly happening, but the laughter of the others in the chamber increased their glee. A tensed Pragya suddenly asked in her cute voice, "But with whom will we stay now? Little baby will stay with Maai.." Krishnaa had never before heard her speaking a full sentence and that too imbibed with such deep thought and analysis. Abhi replied, "We will stay with Mani, till baby comes out of Maai..." This was his first sentence , too. The two kids were all in for giving surprises to everyone. They ran to Subhadra. Subhadra didn't mind being called 'Mani' by her own son. She herself has never refrained from admitting that Abhi was indeed Krishnaa's son, whom she has just given birth to...

Arjun was sitting in the garden of Dwarka. "Hey Arjun!! Why are you so low? I should feel low and have tantrums, and not you...", Satyabhama nagged, as Arjun sat silent while she and her husband chatted. Before Arjun could reply, suddenly an eagle came down and sat on his shoulder. Arjun patted its head in relief, as he quickly untied the letter from its claw and opened it. Krishna chuckled at Arjun's haste, and Satya gasped, opening her mouth in a small 'O'. 

Arjun opened the letter which read as, 

"Arya... I am really mad at you. You know I had to get so much embarrassed for you.. Rajvaidyaa ji said that she will scold you for taking this stunt even before Priu turned whole one.. Priu and Abhi were also so tensed who they will stay with now. However, Subhadra has finally solved the problem..." 

Reading till this, Arjun was so baffled. He frowned. Obviously, the letter was from Krishnaa, but what was she talking about?? Then he read the rest,

 "by concluding to take care of them till their baby sibling 'came out of their Maai', to quote Abhi..."

 Arjun's eyes glistened. He couldn't contain his joy. He almost shrieked out, "Madhav.. Satya... Krishnaa is pregnant again!!" Satya and Krishna shared glances at each other and started laughing at Arjun's extreme excitement. Krishna got up and hugged Arjun. Satya said, "That's so great!! We are pregnant together!! That's the 'good-friend' connection!!" "Ya.. All great.. Just don't eat my wifey's brain, please!!", Arjun mocked her. "Ufff!! You again got your Real Arjun mode on!!", Satya sulked with a cute pout, as the two Sakhas broke out into peals of laughter. 

Suddenly Arjun remembered, he hasn't read the whole letter yet..

"Arya.. We all are missing you so much. Please come back soon. And to reassure you, I know about Alli, and I am not the least angry. You know that's not good fro baby's health. I am so tired tackling two kids, and now, plus one, plus myself... So, just come back soon... I love you.. Priu loves you... Baby loves you.. WE love you.." 

He literally felt like crying. She is so cute herself.. How cute will the baby be?? Cuter than Priu?? No that's not possible... Priu is the best. His heart belongs to his two queens--- his Krishnaa and his Priu...