Complications

All of them sat quite for some time. Finally Sahadev, the most silent one, broke the silence, " I think we should consider this as our resolution and tell Maa about this... Only that can get us somewhere..." Arjun nodded. " Then Pitamah, Mahamantri and Gurudev, before Taatshri. They will give us the best advice."
After the Sabha Dron, Vidur and Bheeshm had sat together in Bheeshm's chamber to discuss on this matter. They could sense Duryodhan's growing envy and grudge against Arjun and the Pandavas.
"Pitamah, Gurudev, Kakashri, may we come in ?" Arjun asked, standing at the doorway. All three of them were stunned at the Pandavas' sudden visit, at this hour of the night. "Arjun?!" Bheeshm was quite surprised. "So sorry for disturbing you all at this hour. But actually there's something very important and very urgent that we need to talk to you about. "
"Yes , say dear..." Dron encouraged. Arjun and the other Pandavas went a little more into the chamber. Vidur signalled them to have their seats on the couches. After sitting, Arjun looked at Yudhishthir. That was his cue. "With due respect to all of you, and our other elders, too, we, the Pandavas' propose separation from Hastinapur and the Kauravas..." Yudhishthir finished the whole  line in one breath. All the three elders were stunned beyond words. They had never expected this proposal to come from the Pandavas' side. "Have you thought over your this decision...?" Vidur asked, coming out of his shocked trance. Arjun cleared his voice. A certain guilt was pricking him, too. But no, he can't trade Her safety for anything. Moreover, since Madhav had also hinted on this, this is the right decision for greater welfare of the Aryavart too. " Yes Kakashri..." Arjun clarified. Dron looked at Arjun , and the Guru-Shishya had a mind-chat. He at once knew that Arjun was the one to pop the thought. For a while he felt a bit let down, but the next moment he knew that his Shishya won't do something that bad or negative. "I think, their decision is worth of supporting..." Dron said..." Considering the various angles of the current situation..." Bheeshm too knew that this is what they should do to render their Safety safe. But this would make Hastinapur times more weaker and also produce a more than just Potent enemy. Arjun somehow read Bheeshm's thoughts. He approached his grandfather and holding his hands said, "Don't worry Pitamah. Have faith in us and the values that you all have inculcated in us. We will never ever attack our own mother Kingdom. Hastinapur's power will increase and not the other way round." All the three had tears of mixed joy and sadness in their eyes. "Have you informed Kunti Devi?" asked Vidur. "Yes Kakashri. She is a little sad. Bhaabishree is with her, trying to show her the better angle of the matter." Sahadev let know.
"Can we call an urgent sabha at this hour?" Arjun enquired. Everyone in the room turned towards him. At this hour?? They all were shocked. But Drona and Bheeshm immediately came out of their shock as they understood Arjun's psychology and his immense understanding of the human psyche. He wants to take the currently heated situation to ignite the real fire. That would also give them more logics to support their decision.

"Sakhi, just now news has come that Mahamahim Bheeshm has called an urgent Sabha." , Nitambini informed as she came in after fetching the news from the guard. Kunti and Krishnaa both at once knew what it was all about. Kunti looked up at Krishnaa, who smiled reassuringly at her. This means that the three Grands have approved the decision.

"What?!?" Dhritarashtra exclaimed. "But why?" "There are enough reasons.." Arjun had taken up the logical reasoning and debate responsibility, he was the smartest with words - afterall. "Firstly, we are in need of the freedom that we deserve, being Samrat Pandu's sons. Secondly, neither are we ready to always stay second in preference from some people, nor do we want to deprive anyone for our own selfish benefits. And ,last but not the least, I am concerned about Drupad Kannya's safety and rights." Okay. That was enough logic for Dhritarashtra to nod a YES. A few lines by the Mahanayak, and they all as well as their filthy politics are already being rendered useless. Duryodhan fumed. He hissed in Shakuni's ears, "Mamashri just fo something. Or else Pitashri is really going to give away half of the kingdom ,or so, to these Pandavas." Shakuni glanced at him sideways, assuringly. "Maharaaj... So which part of the kingdom should be given to them...?" Shakuni asked the king. As far as Dhritarashtra's knowledge went, he should give away half of the kingdom to them.. but... Half...? "If you consider it as per your and your demised younger brother's shares, then half... But on the other hand... If you consider it in the basis of the Pandavas and the Kauravas then one twentieth..." Shakuni wickedly added. "Never!! No way one-twentieth..." Bheeshm protested. Shakuni had the next part of his wicked plan brewed, for this protest too. "Then I think Maharaaj may opt to give them such land which has area of more than that of the city and economic worth near or less than one-twentieth... That forms an equilibrium... Doesn't that..? Mahamahim..... It's, though , just a suggestion..." Shakuni stated with a wicked grin. Bheeshm had no logic against this. Dhritarashtra readily accepted this proposal... "Then... Let Khandavprasth belong to the Pandavas this moment onwards.. if they agree..." "We do, Maharaj" a confident Arjun replied, accepting the challenge instantly. A grinning Duryodhan was a little baffled by Arjun's unprotested acceptance. The Sabha ended and the Pandavas went to Kunti's chamber.

Kunti has received the news of all the proceedings. "Wha will you do with Khandavprasth??!" Kunti asked Arjun, almost breaking into tears at her sons' deprivation. But before Arjun could answer, Krishnaa came to her. She held her hands and said in a strong and confident tone, "Maa.. don't worry ever. Your son's have the capability to turn hell into heaven, let alone that barren piece of petty land... " Then she wiped Kunti's tears and said, "till your blessings are with them..." Kunti hugged her Putri. Arjun was the Pandavas' pillar of strength and Draupadi was Arjun's. The brothers nearly had tears of joy in their eyes at this scene. "So... We will be leaving by tomorrow or at the latest day after tomorrow... Okay Maa?" Arjun took Kunti's approval for the journey.

That night after retiring to their chamber, Arjun suddenly came and hugged Krishnaa from behind... "I can't imagine how much I love you... More than maa.." Krishnaa broke into giggles.... She turned towards Arjun and looking into his eyes asked, " So now my dearest husband is even envying his mom over loving me??" She giggled again. Arjun had no power to answer. The sparkling sound of her giggles and her two dimples on two cheeks, and her boundless beauty and cuteness, were altogether driving him crazy. As soon as she stopped giggling and looked up at him with wide questioning eyes, he started tickling on her waist and she again broke out into giggles. Arjun then carried her in his arms to the bed and trailing soft pecks along her collar bone and neck said slowly, "I know  I will rise through and beyond every storm and complication, no matter how difficult that is, if you are with me..." Krishnaa held his face and bringing his face close to hers said, "I love you more..." The two stayed silent for a second and again started giggling. Nk matter how difficult and complicated the situation was, their smile can never fade, till they are together...