Rediscovery

Dearest readers...

Okay... so, I am unable to begin this chapter right now. Actually I am under too much pressure-- sandwiched between books and books... So, my updates are a bit late and slow. Kindly forgive me... After the hiatus, I decided to bring up this new twist in the tale.. Hope you all like it. I have put Parvati out of the story... This is purely a fan FICTION, so I don't intend to hurt anybody's religious sentiments. I'll try to update the next chapter ASAP. Just stay by me, like you all always have.. Love you all to infinity and beyond..

~Yours, Bristi... :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Before he could even think about anything any further, Arjun fell to his knees. The old pain stirred within him, making him feel the pangs of that old grief... "Sati...", the word left his lips subconsciously, just the way it did for all those thousand years. Suddenly, the grief left his heart, making way for a dash of happiness and hope. He is with Her. He has been with her for all these years. They are reunited. They are together yet again, and she is pregnant with their baby/babies, that too, for the third time. He felt a rush of those 'human emotions', the ones he felt the least as a God... the ones, which She has made him feel, all like a roller coster-- so much to deal with in a single lifetime. He smiled to his inner subconscious. Finally... He had promised to himself, that he would take a human birth to re unite with her, and he has finally done that. 

A feeling of ultimate victory washed over him. He felt like no negativity of all these  years mattered any longer. They are together, and that is the ultimate truth of his very existence. Their love is the ultimate pillar of existence of the whole world...

Karpura Gauram Karunavataram Sansarasaram Bhujagendra Haram

Sada Vasantam Hrydayarvinde; Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam Namami

"My forever salutes to Lord Shiva, who has the purity of camphor, who is ever compassionate, because of whom the whole universe exists, who wears a cobra around his neck, and is ever present with Goddess Shakti at the core of my heart..."

He has been chanting these lines since he has learnt to speak... Little did he know that it was all about himself and Her. He shut his eyes, as tears of bliss slid down his cheeks. 

Krishna could literally feel the immense relief. His main work on Earth was done. His motto of uniting Shiva-Shakti was accomplished. Taking birth on Earth was the sole target, keeping with in mind, he accepted the severe curse of the 100 years separation from his soulmate-- Swarglakshmi or his Radha. He had to do it, to bring the God of the Gods out of the immense grief. He slowly turned around and walked out of the place. He needed some solace.. his memories are taking over him... his Radha...

Krishnaa slowly turned around to return back to the bed. Something was wrong. Suddenly her head spinned again and she lost her balance, falling to her side. Her baby... Her heart wrenched. "Sakhi!!", Nitambini's horrified shriek resonated in her ears, reminding her of something for a split second.. a similar shriek.... 

The Rajvaidyaa sat examining Krishnaa. Kunti sat on the bed beside her.... Arjun rushed into the room.. "Maa.. S.. Krishnaa", he tensed, as the name almost came out from his lips. It's not that.. it's Krishnaa.. His Krishnaa... He corrected himself in his mind. Kunti looked up at him trying to soothe him with a calm-down-nothing-terrific look. He tried his best to calm down his erratic breathing, and sat beside Krishnaa on the other side of the bed. He took her hand in his and gave it a relaxing, warm and reassuring squeeze. "I guess she'll have her labour pain anytime very soon. We better stay prepared..", the Rajvaidyaa announced. Arjun was almost shocked, "Isn't that way too soon... It's just six-seven months, barely...", he murmured in worry. The Rajvaidyaa's lips suddenly curved up into a smile. "Twins... Be ready Rajkumaar... More mischiefs to put up with..." His jaw almost dropped. That's exactly what he wished for. Wow!! The Trikaaldarshi within him is kind of resurfacing. The talents of the vaids always aw him. Kunti got up. Slowly brushing her palm on her dearest daughter-in-law's forehead, she flashed Arjun an encouraging smile before finally leaving the chamber. The Rajvaidyaa's assistant has meanwhile called in a few more ladies who began making the necessary arrangements.

In just a few minutes, Krishnaa opened her eyes, all of a sudden. But before Arjun could even say anything to her, or ask her how she was feeling, she scrunched her eyes shut again.... Most probably in some shooting pain. A low scream escaped her lips...

She has been fighting for hours now. The moon is high up in the sky, when her first child, her son, has finally made it's way into the world. He was pretty energetic and let out a loud wail making his presence known to all the waiting ears outside as well as inside the labour chamber. Arjun has been standing by her all this time. It is THEIR fight, not just hers.

"Just a little more... Please...", the Rajvaidyaa's tender pleas hit her ears.. but she was too tired to do that any longer. It was midnight, and her other child was just not agreeing to peep into the outer world. Probably even the baby was tired. The water has broken hours back, and it has been lacking any nourishment for this long. But they will do any possible thing to make sure  it holds back onto its dear life, but, only once it is outside, not before that. They have Nakul-Sahdev's special potion liquid to keep the baby alive.

The Rajvaidyaa looked helplessly towards Arjun. Arjun's face was stone-hard, just like his determination. He won't let go off her... Not again... This time, he'll probably die of the pain. He would even have that option, being a human. He left her hand, and moved towards the table, where something was kept-- some special liquid which Nakul had handed over to him just a while back and whispered something to him; his face had gone pale. It was time. Time to use that. Krishnaa's numb hand fell in the lack of support. She just couldn't do it any longer. Tears of agony and guilt streamed down the two sides of her face. She can't save her baby.... "You can..", his warm hand held her cold and tired one, again. Her exhausted blue orbs met his still bright, darker, hazel ones; 'darker' with determination. Years of training on holding on to his determination and perseverance kicked in. "You have to..." He sat beside her, wiping away a teardrop that was rolling down. He cleared his voice, and crouching his face a little more closer to hers he said in a volume, obviously meant only for her to hear, "Listen love.. I have this thing... I'll give this to you... It'll hurt a bit.. To be honest, quite a bit, but that'll make you push, and make her struggle to push out. She'll be alright, and you too... We Will be alright.. just trust me.." Her already dry voice went a little more dier. But she had to do it. She did trust him, with all her life, and more... She just managed to give a slight nod.

Arjun gave her the potion....

Just a few moments later, a searing pain charged in her womb. She let out a wail, and the pain only increased. She couldn't bear it, neither did she have any way out of it, before the child was out. She has to do it. To relieve herself and her baby from this. All the pain built up in the form of strength and sheer determination within her, as she started to push again. Harder and harder, as the pain intensified. A few tears slid down his cheeks. He mentally slapped and hated himself for doing this, but he had to...

Past midnight, finally the girl was born, again with a loud wail. The Rajvaidyaa handed her the baby, as Krishnaa held her to herself. She felt so complete...

Arjun sat beside the mother-daughter duo hugging them, before the Rajvaidyaa handed over his son to him...