Arrangements

The morning dawned bright and clear to the city of Indraprasth. The palace, as well as the whole city was soon decked up in all its bests to welcome the guests. The news of the arrival of the guests from Hastinapur at the city gates reached the palace. No royals went to the city gates to welcome the guests, they all stood waiting at the palace gates, as some of Arjun's most trusted and efficient men went to do the formalities at the Nagardwaar. Singers and dancers performed beside the road to the palace. Arjun has further strengthened the already strong espionage system. The kids have already been moved into the inner ladies' quarters of the palace. The Mahals of all the ladies were attached close-by in this portion of the palace premises. Only Krishnaa's Mahal was situated next to the Jal Mahal and the garden, in the extreme north of the palace premises, close to Arjun's quarters and the main worship place of the palace. This set up was mostly because, Krishnaa was a solace-lover and the Jal Mahal, the garden-- all were part of her ideas. Arjun too had a similarly creative and artistic soul. Thus the Northern part, with the back facing the Himalayas, was absolutely perfect for the two of them. This region of the palace was kind-off a bit isolated from the rest of the parts of the palace, and obviously from the ladies' quarters. So, during yesternight's discussion, Kunti had suggested that Draupadi should move into the ladies' quarters.....

"I know it's really tiresome for all of you to have gathered here, in the Rajsabha, at this hour. But, there is something really serious and important, that I want to inform you all about...", Arjun addressed the Sabha, which included all the members of the royal family including the trusted heads of the royal servants and obviously Arjun's trusted expert men, who had already been briefed about the whole plot by Arjun, just an hour back. "It's okay son... But what have you called us here for??", Kunti asked, her tone undoubtedly apprehensive. Arjun smiled subtly, his courage doubled by his mother's support. Arjun looked at Yudhishthir. One needed to king's permission to begin the Sabha. Yudhishthir nodded. "We all are absolutely aware of the guests, rather, the nature of the guests, who are arriving tomorrow. Therefore, we need to make a few new arrangements. We need to stay aware from the very beginning, I don't want anyone to ever face what Krishnaa has faced, not once, but twice, due to those..." Arjun controlled himself and stopped, as he was about to use a word, not appropriate to be used in front of the elders-- 'Bastartds'.. Krishnaa blinked back some moisture in her eyes, as the memories of those dark days suddenly invaded her senses. 

"Everything is alright Arjun, but I think Draupadi should also move in...", Kunti suggested, as Arjun finished briefing the set of 'safety measures'. The ladies nodded in unison. However, Krishnaa didn't. "No maa... It's not necessary... Infact, Krishnaa needs to NOT MOVE. We mustn't forget how the heroine saved us in Varnavart. I have all the faith on her....", Arjun said strongly but politely, and assuringly. Kunti agreed and smiled.... How did she forget her daughter-in-law's valour? The past two times, she had been tricked evilly... But now, they are in their own home.. No scope of vulnerabilty or weakness..

Duryodhan and his comrades descended from their horses. The ladies came out of the palanquins. Uruvi was seeing Arjun after so long. Her eyes fell on Arjun's tanned bronze skin, his handsome features... No no.. what is she doing? She is almost gawking at her husband's sworn enemy.. Krishnaa easily spotted the regret in Uruvi's eyes. Why did all the girls keep on drooling over her husband? Her lips curved up into a playful smirk. She felt like flaunting her husband, but soon gave up the childish idea.  All the guests were welcomed grandly. The evil eyes soon landed on Krishnaa. All the greedy gazes on her, made the territorial dominant male within him roared out. He slid a possessive arm around her waist. Krishna and Balram, who were also present their could help but shoot appreciative smiles at Arjun's extreme boldness in front of his Gurudev, Pitamah and others.. "Ahemm...", the forever playful Satyabhama cleared her voice. Krishnaa blushed a bit, as Arjun shot the 'Back off right away' or 'Dare you look up' glare at those jackals. Totally unexpectedly for him, Karn wasn't included in the list. As of Karn himself, he just wasn't in a set of mind to watch Arjun showcase his rights on Her. 

The formal welcoming was soon over, and Krishnaa left along with Satyabhama and Rukmini, as Malini and Nitambini took along Bhanumati, Vrushali and Uruvi to lead them to the guest quarters. Dhritarashtra and Gandhari left soon after blessing the Pandavas. 

Arjun entered the hall room of the guest quarter where his Gurudev and Pitamah are residing. He entered the room with their permission, as they nodded at him. Arjun touched the feet of Dronacharya and Mahamahim Bhishm. Dronacharya's eyes moistened, so did Arjun's. "You can't even imagine how proud I am of you, Shishya... I bless you with all my heart and soul. I know what all I had made you sacrifice during the course of your training and education... But today, seeing you enjoying all those pleasures, besides continuing to be the best, I am feeling the true satisfaction of being your Guru..." Arjun was really at a loss of words. He hugged his Gurudev, the way he has done since childhood, the way he used to hug his father. Bhishm came ahead. "Today, I am feeling like, the best decision I have ever made in my life is deciding to get you married to Putri Draupadi..." But before he could continue, he was interrupted by a loud gasp.. "Wow...He is Pitashree's teacher!!?", a curious and excited Priu remarked as she stood at the entrance of the hall. "Priu...", Krishnaa softly scolded her, as she appeared from behind. "I asked you not to interrupt between elders.. Didn't I ?" Arjun, the forever mollycoddling father, jumped to his favourite child's defence. "Oh... don't nahh.. Don't scold my baby.. She was just curious to meet the guests, whom her father was so curious to meet..." He scooped Priu in his arms. Priu giggled. Krishnaa rolled her eyes, 'When would you ever stop spoiling her?" However the father-daughter duo just gave her a sulking look and paid no more heed. Krishnaa frowned. Dronacharya and Bhishm couldn't help laughing. Arjun smiled and gave Priu to Bhishm who had already kept his arms extended for the little cute doll. "You are Pitashree's pitamah... So, what do I call you???", a forever curious Priu asked. Bhishm smiled, "Anything you want to, sweetheart..." All four in the room broke out laughing. They all might have done all the arrangements for all the probable problems, but the arrangements for all the fun and pure bliss was as usual done by this pure little soul...