It's Him...

Krishnaa stared at the portrait.. so perfect and... So... Him...
Those hazel eyes flashed before her eyes.. those hazels were the first thing she ever saw.. and maybe the thing she wants to see throughout her whole life...
"Sakhi..." Krishn snapped his fingers in front of her eyes, bringing her back from the flashes... "Oops... Did I interfere between you two..?" Krishnaa knew what his natkhat Sakha meant by saying that.. she blushed and approached the portrait.. while Krishn chuckled...

Drupad was sitting in his chamber going through some old account records, as Maharaani Mohini stepped in with a parichaarak...
Drupad turned towards her and closing the puthis, kept those aside..
"Maharaani?"...
"There's a messenger from the elders of Hastinapur.."... Saying this, the two of them together hurriedly left for the Rajsabha...
"Sanjay.... What's the matter?.." asked Drupad as he was pretty surprised to see Sanjay instead of some common messenger, as was his expectation..
As he approached Sanjay, he handed over a rolled samachaar patra to Drupad...
It read as.............
"What happened?? What's written in the patra?!.." Maharani Sa questioned as she saw tears glistening in the eyes of her husband...
Drupad slowly looked up at his wife and gradually fixing his composure said.."They have asked for putri Draupadi's hand... " He almost broke into tears saying these words... The Queen couldn't believe her ears... She just let out a faint gasp.. but suddenly all her joy annihilated as a strange fear grasped her mind.. What if it wasn't about him...?!.. "And.. who's the groom?! " She asked..
"It's Him.. it is Arjun !! " Drupad added...
They were bubbling with joy... Immediately they sent the answer with Sanjay... An obvious YES...

Draupadi stood still staring at the portrait in her chamber... Dhrishtadyumn entered the chamber... "What is my dear sister gaping so attentively at??" He chuckled as Panchali quickly pulled the cover-cloth over the picture...
"Ohooo!! So now you are hiding him from your bhaiyya.. that special he is... Huh..?" He mocked and pursed his lips to control his laughter... "Umm.. no.. nothing like that.. koi nahi hai.. " Krishnaa blushed and turned away , to make sure that her bhaiyya couldn't read her expression...
"So.. I conclude that he must be so special to you that you don't want to share him with me too.... Huh..? " Dhri asked raising his eyebrows.. soon Krishnaa took a pillow and threw it at him. He was pretty quick to catch it and throw it back at her and soon a pillow fight broke out between the two adorable siblings which was finally stopped by Krishna's entrance... "TRUCE !!! guys truce!!"
"No .. I won't stop till I get to know who He is... How dare he become more precious to my sister than me myself??" Dhri said in mock anger...
"Oh bhaiyya.. how can I love him more than you .. ". Krishnaa sweet talked Dhri while hugging him from behind...
"Kshama kare... Rajkumaar Dhrishtaduymn is being called by Maharaaj Drupad.." Nitambini informed , apologizing for the interference. With this both Nitambini and Dhrishtadyumn left the chamber..
"So .. you right now subconsciously confessed that you are in love with my Sakha..huh?" Krishn let know , putting up an innocent puppy face... Krishnaa was shocked to remember what she had really said... She covered her face with both her hands and sat on the bed .. while her lips curved up in an unknowing smile ....
____________________________________________