(Spin-Off Series 1) FREE FALL

Hey lovelies, 

This is the a-few-hundred-words conclusion chapter of this spin-off series. For now, there's nothing more, but if and when I have something new to write here, it will be up. Till then, see you in my other works or my next ArDi fanfic (whenever that's out)...

~Happy Reading,

Love you all to Infinity and Beyond ❤️

_________

(Spin-off Series 1) Of Love, Beauty and Imagination

Chapter 3: FREE FALL

"Hey, love.", his voice, just like every time, pierces straight into her heart, making it throb, "Mind if I tell you that I've never seen quite a beauty as you?"

She narrows her powder blue eyes. "Is that so? I could, maybe, say that I echo the sentiment.", the playful hint in her smooth voice is more than just the exact turn-on that he needs.

Before she realises, he has a warm grip on a wrist of hers and she is pulled right into the searing warmth of his chest. "Aren't you the Creator's masterpiece?", his voice sounds rougher than usual. "Look who's asking.", the blue in her eyes shine with mischief as the grey of his burn with more passion than he's ever felt. 

In the very next moment, they both let their lips crash and smoulder against each other. Raw heat - searing and wild - courses through both of their veins, erasing any attachment with the external environment - the sunset, the mild breeze or sanity. 

Heat and passion reign on for a very long while, and as soon as her clothes start being omitted from the scenario, she drops the actual question, "My suit or yours?"

"Mine.", he says, silencing her with his lips again. The double implication in the single little word, makes her want to let the world, the consequences or whatsoever, disappear. And that's exactly what she does.

_______________________________________________________________________