23

Maya's POV

The week went slow. Too slow.

It was now Friday night and I had just finished dinner and was heading over to spend the next to night at Josh's and I was beyond excited. Especially with something I had planned.

I grabbed my bag, said goodbye to my parents and left for Josh's.

"Hi." I smiled when he opened his dorm room.

"Hello gorgeous." He put his arms out to hug me and I jumped in them and put my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He chuckled and held me and carried my bag in, then went to drop me on his bed but I didn't let go so I pulled him down with me.

"I missed you." I said leaning up to place a quick kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too." He flipped us over so he was lying with his back on the bed and I was lying flat a long him, stomach to stomach, and I just smiled at him.

"I like this." I said quietly as I reached for his hand.

"What?"

"Just lying here with you." I smiled down at our hands and started playing with his fingers.

"You're cute." I looked up at him and went to lean in for a kiss but the door swung open. Josh put his arms around my head and I tried to hide my face in his shoulder. "Fuck Drew." His grip loosened around me and I moved my head back to where it was.

"Sorry, I'm just in a rush." Drew replied while searching through drawers on his side of the room.

"What are you-"

"These." He held up a box of condoms then rushed back out the room.

I turned to Josh and burst out laughing.

"Are Izzy and him ever not having sex?"

"You'd be surprised at the amount of times I've walked in on them." I chuckled.

"I don't even wanna think about it." I slightly screwed up my face.

"Yeah it wasn't a pretty site, even you walked in on them once." I laughed thinking back to only a couple weeks ago.

"Truth or dare?" I smirked up at him as I rested my chin on his chest.

"No." He smirked back down at me.

"Come on, don't be a spoil sport."

"Fine, truth." I smirked and moved myself up on him.

"Have you ever had a dirty dream or fantasy about me?" I whispered in his ear.

"Uh-, this is why I said we're not playing."

"You have to answer." I kissed his neck.

"Maya-" He tilted his head, "fine yes."

"Really?" I blushed. "What happened in it?"

"I'm not going to tell you." I frowned, "stop with that." He chuckled.

"Okay." I smirk and went back to kissing his neck.

"Maya." He groaned as I left a make on his neck. "Shit, oh my god."

I pulled away and kissed his lips, his hands going to my waist and my top was slightly lifting.

"We should stop." He breathed out.

"I don't want too. Can we please do something? I'm not going to break if you touch me." I chuckled.

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Put your hands up my top and unclip my bra. I trust you."

"You sure?" he gulped. I nodded and he kisses my lips again. The kiss deepened and I felt his hands slowly reach my rib cage before reach for the clasp of my bra.

"I love you." I admitted shyly. He pulled back and smiled at me.

"I love you too." I smiled and leaned back to kiss him.

I couldn't be happier. I was with Josh and he loved me.