29

Maya's POV

Waking up in his arms was something I don't think I'll ever get use to in the best way possible. His arms fitted around me perfectly and my head rested on his chest. I smiled as the memories of Josh and I reaching third danced their way through my memory whilst a smile and blushed danced their way onto my face.

"I can feel you smiling." He said still with his eyes closed.

"Oh can you now." I smirked and started kissing his neck up to his lips and the very moment our lips were about to touch Drew came rushing in the room.

"I'm screwed, I'm screwed, I'm so ducking screwed." Drew came straight in and sat on his bed with his dace in his hands.

"What's up?" Josh asked him as he sat up and held my hand.

"Izzy's late." My eyes widened.

"How late?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I went over to help her study for her chemistry test in a couple weeks because she's beyond stressed-"

"Then it could be stress related then," Josh turned to face me, "that can happen, right?"

"Yes it can, but isn't she on the pill? I am and being late doesn't really happen if you are." I informed him.

"You're on the pill?" Josh whispered to me and I nodded.

"She, um, she came off the pill because it was making her cramps more painful and skin breakout." He replied.

"Just go see her Drew and let her know you're there for her."

"Yeah, thanks guys." He stood up and quickly left the room.

"Woah, I hope Iz is okay." I breathed out, leaning back into Josh's arms.

"Yeah me too." Josh replied weirdly.

"What's up?"

"Nothing baby, don't worry." He pecked my lips but I raised my eyebrows at him trying to get him to talk, and finally he caved, "I just never realised you were on the pill that's all."

"Oh. I didn't think it was an important thing to bring up but it's good though, right? For when we decided to-"

"It's your body and it's okay that you didn't tell me I just didn't think you would be."

"Because I'm a virgin?" I chuckled but he just shrugged awkwardly. "I went on it when I was 15 because my periods were heavy, there's nothing much more to it."

"Okay." He kissed my lips making me smile into it.

"I hate that I have to leave. I want to stay here with you and sleep next to you then get to wake up next to you." I cuddled into his side and let him play with my hair.

"Well maybe when we're older we can get a place together." I smiled up at him.

"I could have an art studio, maybe even a dark room and-"

"And I could have a master gaming system." He smiled like a little child on Christmas morning making me smile at him as we both began to laugh.

"This feels to good to be true." I muttered under my breath but loud enough for him to hear.

"What is?" He kissed my forehead longer than he normally would.

"Us. Being here with you. I'm so happy with you when we're alone but I'm scared it's gonna end or we're gonna get made to break up and never see each other and-" He cut me off by kissing me passionately and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

"Don't overthink it, live in the moment." He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Okay, in that case," I smirked and leaned in to kiss him again. "I'm so in love with you and it scares me."

"Don't be scared, you have nothing to be scared about. I love you Maya."