44

Maya's POV

Josh and I were alone in his dorm and I couldn't stop staring down at the ultra sound photo in my hand.

"We've got this Maya. I have an appointment to look at apartments tomorrow afternoon and you're of course welcome to come with me. Everything is going to work out." He reassured me for what felt like the billionth time.

"Josh, how are you not freaking out? We're having 2 babies. Twins. Our families don't even know we're dating and now we have to break the news that we're dating, moving in together and having twin babies at 17 and 20 years old. We'll, I'll be 18 when they're born, but still."

"I'm so in love with you, everything is okay, because we have each other." He took the photo from me and put it in the frame beside his bed then turned back to me

"Come here you goofball." I smiled and pulled him down on top of me. Clothes were thrown across the room as we began to lose ourselves in one another and all my worries from less than a minute ago disappeared.

_______

My eyes began to flutter open to the sound of my boyfriend's voice as he had his head on my chest, draw light love hearts on my stomach as he spoke, "your mommy is going to be the best mommy in the world. You both are so lucky to have her. She's going to teach you both to draw and I can take you to baseball games. I can't wait to have family days at Central Park zoo and take the cutest photos of you both."

I didn't even realise I was crying until I sniffled causing Josh's attention to come to my face rather than my stomach and he layed his head down onto my chest.

"You're gonna be the best dad." I stroked his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I can't wait to raise these babies with you Maya." He smiled and made his way up to lie next to me and wrap me in his arms. "So, I have the perfect room ideas for the babies." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah? What would they be?"

"Well the apartments I've looked at are all 2 bedroom so they will have to share until we can afford to move again and I was thinking we could do an Alice In Wonderland or Winnie The Pooh theme." I smiled watching him get all excited talking the future he wants to have with me.

"I'd love nothing more than that. Would we live in the city or countryside?" I asked.

"Both. The city by our families while their young then move more towards the countryside and get a house with a big yard and all our kids can have their own rooms and we have a big yard and teach them to ride their bikes. We could also save and travel more before they start school."

"I'm so, so in love with you." I reached forward and placed my lips on his. I could not be more happy than I am right now in this moment with him.

_________

A/N: only a couple more chapters left of this story...