39

Maya's POV

"Maya?" I heard Josh call out my name at around 3am whilst I was bent over with my head over the toilet.

"Bathroom." I managed to get out before I threw up for what felt like the millionth time.

"I got you baby." He said just above a whisper as he knelt behind me and held my hair back of my face. I grabbed the toilet paper to wipe my fave then stood up to brush my teeth but I got dizzy and fell into Josh.

"You're okay, you're safe." He missed my head triggering a small smile to appear on my face.

I managed to straighten myself up and brushed my teeth and Josh being the perfect boyfriend that he is, never left my side.

"I'm okay." I whispered.

"Let's go back to bed." He picked me up bridle style and I snuggled my head into his chest.

"Josh?" I said not looking up at him.

"Yes?" He gently placed me on the bed and got on next to me holding my hand.

"Do you think I threw up 'cause of the alcohol?" I whispered as I started to okay with his hand that was in mine with my other hand.

"Yeah, I a lot of people throw up if they have too much alcohol, why?" He looked down at me concerned. I slowly made eye contact and let a couple tears escape my eyes and fall down my cheeks. He pulled my closer and kept kissing my head.

"Josh-" I finally broke down and let him hold me.

"What's going on gorgeous?" He said softly. I couldn't speak the words that were on my mind. I just lay there. "I saw the texts." My eyes widened. "I didn't mean to snoop but I wanted to make sure it wasn't one of your parents. I just have to ask, when we slept together you didn't do it because of that message?"

"What? No! Of course I didn't. I did block them. I'm done, there's bigger things to worry about-"

"What things?" He interrupted me.

I gulped and stood up and paced the room, "just things for fuck sake." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Maya." He stood up facing me. I shook my head trying not to cry again.

"Please don't hate me." I said looking down at the ground.

"I could never-"

"If you want out of this relationship-"

"Stop!" He sort of raised his voice which took me by surprise, "sorry. No matter what you're about to tell me I know that I don't want out of this relationship and I definitely could never, ever hate you. Maya, baby, I love you and I always will." I didn't know what to reply so just wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you." I eventually managed to reply.

"Ditto gorgeous." I smiled then remembered what caused this so pulled slightly back. "Don't-"

"I think I'm pregnant."