30

Maya's POV

"So how was your weekend?" Riley smirked at me in a goofy way as she came up to me at my locker on Monday morning because the bell for first period rang.

"Good." I blushed thinking back to lying in Josh's bed.

"You'd tell me if you lost your virginity, right?" Riley questioned taking me by surprise as I slammed my locker.

"I haven't." I reassured her. "But I did reach third." I bit my lip.

"Oh my gosh Maya." She smiled, "how was it?"

"Perfect. He's perfect and I love him. So much." I smiled and felt butterflies creeping their way into my stomach.

"Love who so much?" Farkle asked coming up behind me.

"Harry Styles." I replied quickly so he didn't suspect anything but of course he did because he's Farkle. It also wasn't exactly a lie to be fair.

"Um, okay. Well I just came to grab my science textbook then have to head off, see you ladies later." He smiled and left.

"That was close." Riley said to me once Farkle was out of each shot.

"You're telling me," I sighed, "right, I've got double art now I'll see you at lunch." I smiled and headed up to the art studio.

"Maya, Maya, we've got a big problem." Sarah came rushing in and said as she sat in the seat next to mine.

"What?"

"Your mom has an audition with for my dad's new movie-"

"Shit, what if she mentions me staying over?"

"That's what I'm thinking. I can talk to my dad saying you stayed over the other night or something when he was busy."

"That would be great, thank you."

"No worries, but one condition."

"What?" I questioned.

"Tell me about this guy. And why can't your parents know about him?" I took a deep breath.

"He's older, not much, but enough that they could make me stop seeing him and I just can't let them because I'm so in love with him. Riley knows but the rest of my friend group don't so I'd really appreciate you keeping this to yourself."

"Yeah sure, I won't say anything. Does this mysterious older guy have a name?"

"That factor is gonna remain anonymous for the time being." I smiled just thinking about him.

I may have seen him yesterday but I missed him so much and couldn't wait to let him hold me again, I couldn't wait to feel his lips against mine and I couldn't wait to just talk to him about everything and anything while goofing around.

Josh's POV

Part of me did want to tell Maya what my plans were for today but the other part couldn't wait to surprise her and see the look on her face.

I gathered my things together and headed out.