35

Maya's POV

"Josh, I really got to get back before your brother is awake." I said as he kissed my neck as I sat on his lower stomach.

"You know you don't want to leave." He was right.

"I don't, but it's only one more week until I'm on spring vacation and we can do this a lot more." I pulled back and smirked.

"I'd like that." He smiled at me and stroked my cheek.

"Me too. I'll see you in a bit." I kissed his lips then ran back to Riley and I's tents as quick as I could.

"Oh hello." Riley giggled when she saw me.

"What?" I questioned as I looked in my makeup bag for a mirror.

"You've got make-out hair." She stated and burst out laughing so I threw a pillow at her.

"Riley!"

"What? You spent the entire night alone with him, I was expecting nothing less, surprised you don't have hickeys everywhere."

"Oh my-" I face palmed my face dramatically making her laugh.

"Class meeting!" I turned to look at Riley after hearing her dad shout and blow the whistle, "everyone is the assembly point now."

We quickly got out the tent and saw most people were already there. I could feel my cheeks heat up when I made eye contact with Josh.

"Right, a storm is forecast for tonight so the school have got in touch saying we all need to return back today as its not safe to spend the night in a tent. So everyone go get your stuff packed and meet at the bus in the next hour." I slowly felt chills up the back of my neck. I hate storms.

"Let's go." Riley linked arms with me and we headed back to our tent so gather everything up.

"What's this?" Riley held up the bear Josh won me when we were away.

"Oh, it's," I looked down, "Josh won me it." I whispered.

"You've got it bad Peaches."

"I do." I admitted and finished putting all my things into my bag.

Josh's POV

"Hey, Cor?" I walked up to my brother as he stood ticking names of his list as the students got on the bus.

"Yeah?"

"Aren't Shawn and Katy not away seeing Jack tonight since Maya was away?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah but Maya has stayed home alone before. She's not a little kid Josh." He said and in a way it took me back.

"No, trust me I know she isn't, I was just wondering." I hopped on the bus before he could reply.

Maya was already on the bus and was sat at the back with Riley and all her other friends and was too engrossed in conversation to notice me, but I didn't mind as it I could hear her contagious laugh multiple times on the trip home.

"Maya?" I caught up with her when she was getting her luggage of the bus and thankfully nobody else was around.

"Hey." She smiled, "everything okay?"

"I could ask you the same thing..." I trailed off.

"My parents are away and-"

"This apparent storm?" I guessed causing her to nod.

"Come over."

"I will." I kisses her head. "I'll see you later gorgeous."

"Later Boing." She smirked and walked away.