32

Maya's POV

"Farkle." I ran up to him after class in the parking lot.

"Oh, hi."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, only Riley knows. We don't want people to find out, especially my dad and Matthews."

"Maya we've been friends since we were kids, you can trust me. But I guess I understand why you didn't want too many people knowing, but if he hurts you-"

"He won't." I smiled weakly at him.

"Then I'm happy for you. I'm not covering if you decide to screw around on this camping trip." He smirked.

"Excuse me, is that what you think of me?" I fake acted shocked.

"You're forgetting all the things you've told me about Josh and how you wanted him to-"

"Yes, thank you Farkle, we good?"

"Of course we are. I'll see you." He smiled and gave me a quick hug then got on his bus and I turned back to walk a couple blocks down to meet Josh where he was going to drive me to Riley's.

Josh's POV

"Boo." She smiled climbing into the passenger seat of my car and getting the aux cable.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?" I chuckled.

"Putting my music on, no offense but yours can suck at times." She shrugged and I shook my head smirking.

"Fine, I'll let you off this once."

"Good." She smiled and put on a song from Frozen 2.

"Really?" I quirked an eyebrow at her.

"What? It's good music."

"Maybe if you're 5." I chuckled.

"Well good job I'm not because in that case the stuff I want you to do to me would be very illegal." I almost choked.

"Maya."

"What?" She replied innocently and started singing along to the music. I shook my head and just smiled as I drove to my brother's place.

Maya's POV

When we got to Riley's she immediately dragged me to her room to the bay window.

"So how did Farkle catch you?" She asked. I had text her telling her Farkle now knew in the car.

"He came back in to get something and yeah it was kind of obvious we're a thing."

"Why?" She questioned.

"My tongue was down his throat." I bit my lip and she through a pillow at me. "You asked." I laughed.

"Just never let me see you doing that, okay?"

"I can't promise that." I joked causing her to roll her eyes. "Kidding."

"Am I gonna have to cover for you this weekend when we go camping with the school?"

"Maybe." I said honestly. "I don't want to get caught but I do want to take every chance I can to see him."

"I'd do the same in your situation so I've got your back don't worry." She smiled.

"Thanks Riles."