26

Maya's POV

"There you are." I smiled when Josh came back into his dorm.

"Hi baby." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me after shutting the door.

"I didn't think I'd like being called baby til I heard it leave your lips." I smiled and rubbed my nose against his.

"Well I'm glad. How'd you get in?"

"Drew, he's away to the cinema with Izzy. How was Cory's."

"Interesting." I quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah?"

"I stupidly asked Cory for advice about, uh, sex, then your dad came in and joined the conversation." I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I don't know," He ran his hands through his hair. "I'm in no way pressuring you but I guess I kinda just wanted advice for when the time comes whether it means in a few weeks, months or even years. I did ask on behalf of Drew but I think they knew it was for me but I didn't tell them anything and they didn't really ask either." He looked up at me.

"Okay, thank you for telling me and putting no pressure. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you Maya." He smiled and placed his lips softly on mine.

"Can we order pizza?" I smiled up at him, holding both of his hands in mine.

"Hell yes we can." He dropped my hands and grabbed the menu for Domino's that was on his pin board above his desk.

I went and sat down on his bed and he joined me. I leaned into him and we gazed through the menu together, even though I knew that we would both ordered the same thing we always order.

"Family size margherita pizza, skinny fries and garlic bread?" He said into my ear as I leaned my head against his.

"You know me oh so well." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I do, don't I. Can you pass me my phone please?" I reached over and passed him it.

"Here you go."

"Thank you gorgeous." He kissed my jaw line and I leaned my head back into his shoulder and felt like I was gonna melt with this simple gesture. He suddenly stopped which made a tiny moan slip past my lips as he smirked and placed our order on the app on his phone.

"What are we gonna do until the food gets here?" I turned to him and straddled one of his legs.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked as he ran his hands down my back.

"I like what we did last night." I admitted shyly.

"Really?" I nodded and leaned down and kissed him as he rested one hand on my hip and the other on my back.

I reached down and pulled his top over his head and went back to kiss him, slightly pulling on the hair on the back of his neck as he layed me down on his bed and hovered. I used my hands to pull him closer and felt one of his slip up and top.

"No bra?" He pulled away asking.

"You took ages and my bra was bugging me so I took it off. Plus, I kinda hoped I'd get you in this position when you came back." I smirked.

"Sneaky."

"Only for you." I smirked and leaned back in to kiss him.

________

Josh's POV

After about 40 minutes of fooling around with Maya, our pizza came. We were almost finished eating it and watching the newest episode of Love Island and just cringing so hard at it.

Maya was sat in a pair of leggings and one of my zip up hoodies and she hadn't even bothered to put her bra back on which made it very hard to not continue what we were doing before.

"This show is so bad that it's actually entertaining." She chuckled eating another fry.

"I ditto to that." I smiled at her.

"It must be pretty warm there to walk around in their swimwear all the time." She stated.

"Want me to turn the thermostat up?" I teased and she hit me.

"Shut up. You shouldn't even be checking those girls out. I'm the only girl you should be looking at wearing that minimal clothing items." She moved and started kissing my neck and sat on my lap.

"Maya-"

"Shh." She said and kept kissing my neck as she pulled the zipper down half way, exposing her bare top half to me - I know I'd already touched her but I'd never seen here.

I wrapped my arms around her back under my hoodie and pulled her even closer to me despite the odds being that she couldn't possibly get closer to me.

"Yeah of course, he's in here." I heard Drew's voice and pulled back zipping the hoodie Maya was wearing up so he couldn't see anything. She moved off of me and I looked up to see Drew, Izzy and someone I really wish wasn't here.

"Riley we can explain." Maya said getting up and staring up at her best friend.