25

Josh's POV

Maya went out to see her parents for lunch so I decided to go see Cory and Topanga. I always needed some sort of advice but had no clue how to bring it up.

"My brotha." I smiled when I walked in.

"My brotha." Cory replied.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I went to sit at the table across from him.

"Topanga is with Riley and Auggie at the store picking up food." He informed me.

"Ah okay." I replied. "I heard about the whole safe sex chat." I chuckled.

"Yeah that was so awkward especially with Riley and her Lucas in the class. Then Riley and Maya argued and they're barely talking which makes Riley hang out with Lucas more. Don't have a daughter." I chucked again at the last part. Something had been on my mind and I decided to just screw it and bring it up in a way he won't suspect.

"Can I ask you something weird?"

"Of course you can Josh."

"You know my dorm mate Drew? We he wants to go all the way with his girlfriend and asked me for advice and I didn't really know what to tell him." I kind of trailed off.

"You want me to give you advice to give to him?"

"Yeah I guess, or is that too weird?" I just hope he really did believe I meant  Drew and didn't think that I actually meant me.

"Okay, sure, where do I start-"

"Hey guys." My eyes widened at the sound of my girlfriend's father coming in the apartment.

"Shawny." Cory smiled.

"What are we talking about?" He sat down next to Cory at the table. Shit.

"Josh wants advice about taking a girl's virginity-"

"For my, uh, friend." Shit I stuttered.

"A friend huh," Shawn raised his eyebrow. "So, who's the girl?"

"No one. I think I'm gonna go." I went to stand up.

"You don't have to tell us but we're here if you want too." Shawn said to me.

"We'd also rather have this awkward talk that I guess should be normalised, and also we don't wanna have the how to raise a baby chat in a couple months." I chuckled.

"Me neither." I agreed. I sat back down and started the most awkward conversation I think I'm ever gonna have in my life.

I'm just glad Shawn didn't realise he was actually telling me how to be safe and careful about taking his daughter's virtue.