Chapter 20

The sun rises up and the birds start singing. Happily it's weekend so we can sleep as long as we want. Slowly every teacher is leaving. "are we going?" Snape whispers in my ear. I nod my head, we say goodbye to everyone. "I suppose you want to sleep by me?" he asks. "is that alright for you?" "of course my love, I don't want to miss any second with you."

While we walk to his office, some first years walk past us and look from our hands to our faces. When their eyes meet snape's they quickly look away, every time it happens I can't stop laughing!! It's so funny to see the shocked faces rushing away when Snape give them a dirty look.

Finally we arrive in his room, I'm so tired!!! I fall on his bed, "luna you can't sleep now! You have to put on your pyjama." Snape said from out the bad room. "just      5    Minutes"
I said tired. "come here lazy girl." he said picking me up. He walks with me to the bad room. "If you put on your pyjama, I will start a film and make popcorn. "  "okey" I murmer.

When I'm done I walk out the bad room and see Snape laying in his bed with a big box of popcorn next to him. His smile is so cute!! I walk to the bed and jump on it. Walk over severus and go lay next to him. "which movie are we going to watch?" I asked. "your favorite...." we start watching the movie and eating the popcorn.

I lay with my head on his shoulder, his arms around me and my hand on his chest. Like always severus is making me feel safe.

The movie is on the end, it's 2 hours later and we hear people in the Corridor talking. Severus lays the popcorn box on the floor, I move my leg over his and he lays his head on mine. I still can't believe everyone knows about it...

Slowly I fall asleep. It's 4 p.m. Severus is already awake and is reading in our book. "hello love" he said. Normally I have a horrible Morning mood, but he makes my mornings.... Better... . I roll on his chest and hug him, he kisses my hair and lays one hand on mine.

I expected that he would start reading for me, but when it didn't happen I move my head to his, "what?" my eyes going from the book to his face. "oohww" he signs. "alrighttt..." he signs again. He starts reading for me. This are my favorite moments.... Just relaxing and enjoying each other.

When it's around 6p.m. We go out of bed for lunch. "soo I expect your going to sit by us?" "I - I think so..." I'm a bit afraid for my class mates. It's not like they did nice to me, but I don't expect that they going to let it happen when it comes out I'm in love with severus. On the other side..... It's not long before I graduate and then I never have to see one of them again. It's everything or nothing there is no choice between them. It doesn't take my long to decide which of the 2 options I choose, "are you ready love?"  "uuhmm yes I'm ready.." I murmur.

We step out of Snape's office and make our way to the great hall. When we come in some big corridors where always students are, I see Snape being uncomfortable and not knowing how he has to act. I take his hand and hold it tight in mine." what are you doing?" he whispers. "I don't care if they know, I want them to know that you are mine." I said and wink at him. He makes a big smile and can't hide it!! Everyone sees it. Some first years are running away when they see it. I can't stop laughing when I see the shocked faces!

We walk past Draco, he's with crabbe and goyle. The 2 idiots of friends their mounds are falling open when they see us, Draco is watching us, when our eyes meet each other he quickly look to the ground. "didn't your parents told you that Staring is Rude." severus said to crabbe and goyle. They don't hear it, severus takes his wand and makes a litlle move, Immediately their eyes are sticking to each other. "HELP HELP I'M BLIND!!" their shouting. "no you bloody idiot! You dumb." I said. They keep shouting, again Snape gives his wand a wave. They open their eyes and look scared around. I laugh at them, but not friendly and then we walk Further to the great hall.