Chapter 34

Sometimes I look at them, it's very cute! Draco's head slowly slides down. It touches luna's head, imidiatly his head bounces back. It slides back down, but this time when he tutched her head I see them relaxing a little bit more.

Suddenly the door flies open "hello luna!" pomona says loud. "shh" I say Quietly while putting my finger for my mouth. She looks around and sees draco and luna laying there. "are they?" she whispers. "no, just friends." I answer. "what are you doing?" she asks quietly "studying, exams." she looks at my papers. "ok, I let you alone!" she says and walks out.

She closes the door a bit to loud. Draco opens one eye a bit. He looks at luna, a little smile enters his face. He takes her closer in his arms and lays his head back on hers. She takes his robe in her hand, and peacefully Sleeps on. That's literally the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

After hours of studying I get pretty bored and Not motivated. "sev?" I ask (with occlumency). "yes my love." he answers. "I'm having a break." he doesn't response. After no less than a minute I hear someone running in the hall. The door opens, he takes my hand and picks me up. "why so happy?" I whisper. "I miss you." he responds. I give him a kiss on his soft lips. "what do you wanne do?" he asks. "something fun, dangerous, exciting." I say. He puts me on the ground, takes my arm and runs out the door. I almost fall on the ground because he's going so fast!!

On our way I recognise we're running to Minerva's quarters. Severus stops on her door and knocks. The door opens." what ar-" severus interups her. "it's TIME!" he says. "oh." she says while her smile grows bigger and bigger. We walk inside. She opens a closet. I see 5 black with green broomsticks laying in there. She gives us each one "have fun!" she says. "aren't you coming with us?" Snape asks. "ohh, if you want so.." she grabs a broomstick. "let's ask dumbledore!" Severus says. Again he takes my arm and runs way to fast to dumbledore's office.

He doesn't even knock on the door he just rushs inside. "yes severus?" he asks without looking at us. Minerva clears her trouth. He looks up, his face changed faster than fast! She throws a broomstick to him. He catches it and we rush back of the stairs. On our way I stummel "what are we going to do?" "something." severus answers.

We're standing outside. "you can fly hu?" sev asks. I look at him with an expression what clearly says 'duuh'. "good!" he says and steps on his broom. It's a strange View to see HIM sitting on a broomstick. Everyone does the same, so do I. We take off and fly high in the air. We fly all the way over the forest. I still don't know what we're going to do!

After 10 minutes of flying we finally fly down to the ground. I see a quiddich Field. It's very old and there are no Stands. "you know when we say we have 'Meetings'." severus says. I nod my head. "we don't do something like that, or not like everyweek.." minerva says. "ooohh." I say when finally my dumb ass brain found the Logical in this.

Severus and luna against minerva and dumbledore. Usually I played some games with draco, but that was before our fight. I'm impressed by how flexible minerva is and how Competitive dumbledore is! Severus is faster than sonic and I, I'm just flying there being impressed by everything what's happening!

We loose with 470points, ey don't judge! You don't know how fast they are!! I barely can stand on feets when I walk back to the hospital Wing, luna and draco must waken up already. I open the door and walk inside. Draco is gone and luna is laying in bed with a book. "hello!" she says when she sees me. "hello luna! How're you feeling?" I ask. "better!" she answers. "where is draco?" I ask. "he's looking for Snape to have the lesson he missed." she says while her cheeks are getting red.

I walk back to my books and start studying again. It's not for long because after 2 hours draco walks back in and asks if I go with him to dinner. "sure!" I answer and walk with him to the great hall. "are you going to sit by the teachers?" he asks. "no, if you don't mind I want to sit by you." I say. "I was hoping on that answer." he response.

We're just taking place when I hear Snape voice in my head. "aren't you come sitting by us?" he asks. "not today." I answer. "but then it's boring here." he says. I look at him. "draco is stealing you from Me." he says, but I know it's a joke because he laughs at me. "do you want me to make sure I still love you?" I ask. His eyes twinkle. "sure babe."

"or do you want me to do in a week." I ask a bit challenging. "do both." he answers. "oohh is one time not enough for you?" I say naughty. "never can I have enough of you." he answers. "I will give you some Moves I will make in bed then." I say. "yes babe." he smirks.

"we will dance, dance hard, dance in style, dance with passion. Just like my fingers will do. My tongue will swing in your mouth and my butt will move up and down." I say. "go on babe." he mutters. "you mouth will move over your neck and my legs will wrap around you. After that my fingers will move faster then they ever did." I say. "stop babe stop, I will get an orgasm if you go on." he says. My eyes look unexpected to his X "indeed you'll have to wait." I say. "no, no, it doesn't matter go on." he says. "no sev not now." I smirk. "that's not what you told me when you where shouting my name." he Murmers. My face gets red.

"luna!! Did you even lissened to me?" draco asks. I shake my head. "uhm sorry draco what?" I say half smiling to severus. "what were you doing?" he asks. "nothing...." I try to say casual. "anyways I was saying-" his voice fades back away "see you tonight." sev says while he stands up and walks out of the great hall.