Chapter 22

⚠Warning!⚠ Sex!⚠

I put on a dark green dress, a bit Challenging. After less than 25 minutes Severus runs to the frozen lake, he only wears his cape. "what was so important?" he said out of breath. "why don't you put on something that protects you from the cold?" I ask in shock. "you asked me to come here I am, so again what was so important?" he said half laughing.

"let us first have fun." he tries to protest, but stops after some sentence because he knows I'm not going to say it unless he's doing what I said.

I give him some skates and take off his Cape, now you really can see his muscles. We're just skating when it starts to snow. I skate to him and he picks me up. I'm in his hands when he said. "now, I don't let you go unless you tell me. Now!" "sure, I can't hold it a secret anymore." I laugh.

"next week I can do my exams and if I have good grades I can be assisted in hogwarts." he almost let me fall on the ground "sev!!" "oh, I'm sorry." he said worried but you can clearly hear the happiness in his voice. Y - your not joking? Right?" " no sev, it's real!" he made the biggest, happiest, truest smile I ever seen in my life." come here. " i said, giving him a big hug.

It starts to snow heavy and the wind is cold. We put our shoes back on and walk to the castle. He don't even ask if I sleep with him, it becomes my home. We lay our wet Cloaks on his desk, "do you want hot chocolate?" he asks? His body shivers from the cold. "severus!! Your so cold!! No I make the hot chocolate and YOU are taking a blanket and try to warm you up! You don't want the sick!!"  "but luna.."  I hold my finger for his lips. "shhhh do as I said."

He don't move for some seconds and just looks amused at me. I walk to the kitchen while he takes a blanket and tries to warm up. I bring the Chocolate to him, he was staring at the fireplace when I walk in. I give him his chocolate when he said " you are beautiful." I feel my Cheeks getting red, Quickly I look away. He takes my chin and turns my head back at him.

Our eyes look at each other, I'm getting deeper and deeper in his black eyes, someone has to pull me out but it feels so good to go deeper. Unknowingly we start getting closer and closer to each other, I can feel his slow breath on my face. My eyes close and finally I feel his lips touching mine. It goes from a very soft kiss to a naughty kiss. I Throw my leg over his and sit on them. I feel the Longing, he wants it to I can feel it on his 'wand'.

His hands on my back and mine playing with his hair, our tongues fighting with each other, yes!  This is the moment. "May I?" I Sigh in disire. "you may." he sighs not stopping with kissing. My hands move from his head to his chest, Unbutton all the buttons. He holds my side and Squeezes a little bit in it. I'm done with his buttons and start to give him Suckling kisses on his Shoulders. He Unzips my dress and leads my arms out of the dress, while I do the same by his blouse. His cold finger tips walkng to my bra, he opens it and I sighs deeply. I go sit on his knees and unzip his pants. He Kicks out his pants and I Throw my bra to the other side of the room, my dress falls to the ground. I pull out my Underpants while he is doing the same.

WOW! That is large!! He stands up and let me fall in his arms. He carries me to his bed, I go lay with my legs open. He sits between them, first he looks at me, I nod my head "this night I wanna see a naughty side." . Sticks his 2 fingers in my vagina, I moan loudly, his fingers playing inside me. I go sit on my knees when he's done, it's SO BIG!! My mound gliding over his dick, I feel my first orgasm coming. I go lay on my back while severus Licks me from my vagina to your belly button. "fuck me." I Sighs. He holds my hands Above my head and then finally his dick slides in me. I moan loud, VERY loud. We roll. Over so I lay on top of him, our Foreheads tutching. "come On litlle girl." he signs. We roll back so he ays on top, I stretch my arms above my head, he comes to my niple, they are cold and hard. He places his mound over it and let his tongue play with it. When he moves to the other I feel my pusy getting wet, my hole body relaxes. He sips on the other niple and the I feel a warm Liquid coming out his dick and moving a way in mine body. His breath is slower than ever, his voice is so deep and his Touches are Carfuly chosen.
Our eyes see each other briefly when I feel his lips on mine. God this is better than I ever dreamed! He puts tiny suction marks on my breasts, again my pusy gets wet! I moan his name louder and louder. "be qoute little girl, or I have to take house points." he whispers smoot. "the only thing that matter now is you." I sigh.

Note:

Here is the naughty part you all where waiting for!
Don't stop reading! There is another fun part coming soon <3